We have a winner!! Lobster giveaway!

A very fine giveaway Charles. Quite generous and a great idea for bringing this pattern to light for those that may not know the pleasure.

Not An Entry - Let Someone Else Enjoy

Jack Black

Gold Member
Beautiful Charles, and very generous of you. I have one or two Lobsters, including a couple in MOP, so lovely as this is, I'll pass and leave the field clear for others. Good luck everyone :)

Charles,
this is a fantastic giveaway and very generous of you.
This is not an entry though; I'll leave the chance to those who will enjoy such a knife more than I would...yet I wanted to thank you anyway :)

Fausto
:cool:

My mouth fell open when I saw that lovely knife. Of course I'm in. Thanks!

Thanks for the chance - not an entry though.

I really appreciate your posts and the nice pics of the lobsters are just great. Thanks for the contribution.

T. Erdelyi

Basic Member
Great giveaway, thanks for the generosity, good luck to everyone. BTW not an entry, I have a few lobsters already including a J Sziraki pearl lobster from the mid 1800s, so I'm out on this one.

Thats a true gentlemen's knife. I would be proud to pull that one out of my pocket and just wait for the questions from bystanders to start rolling in.

Charles,

Thank you for the opportunity. I will also agree to ship overseas to any overseas winner on my dime (assuming that is okay).

I do not have a lobster pattern knife. Nor, do I have a pearl handled knife. I have always wanted one. I have seen the pictures you post and marveled at the beauty and function. For me, though, the real reason I want one is practicality. I am a lawyer and work in an office. Most of my weekend work is spent around the house or doing things with my kids. I am active in my sons Cub Scout Pack and coach my daughter's soccer team. I have come to learn that I don't need a large knife on a daily basis. Frankly, even pulling out knives larger than a Conductor can set some people on edge. I use knives every day on my, copy paper boxes, at Scouts, trimming straws, trimming cords on soccer socks (amazing how they get frayed), etc. The kids love that I have a knife handy and appreciate that I teach them knife safety. Some clients, though...well, you know how it is.

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity. I hope the winner gets excellent use out of it.

Charles - I don't own any lobsters, but you've inspired me to learn more about them. That said, this isn't an entry as I've already won a couple GAWs this year, and someone else should have my chance. Thanks for the great give away, and good luck to everyone.

Please allow me to enter. If I should have a knife similar to the one shown, it will be given as a gift to a high school girl in the family. The tools are good for general use, and the mother of pearl scales are the right kind of elegance for young lady. Very generous. :)

Unfortunately due to geographical issues i do not qualify :(

But as Papa Andi said. "I really appreciate your posts and the nice pics of the lobsters are just great. Thanks for the contribution."

Cheers,

chuko

Gold Member
Thanks for all who have posted their interest. Just a reminder this will be open until 6pm CST this Memorial Day (Monday May 26th)

Wow! That knife is stunning!

I would like to win the lobster because I am new to knife collecting and this would be the Crown Jewel in my collection!

Whoever wins that knife - I hope you enjoy it!

And thanks to the the Generous chuko for this chance!

Very generous GAW. I have always liked the lobster pattern, just never pulled the trigger. Please count me in, and thank you for the chance.

chuko

Gold Member
We have a winner. Thanks to all who entered. My grand daughter Ava selected post # 30 so congratulations to Peruna1998. I will ship the lobster as soon as I get an address.

Charles

glennbad

Knife Moddin' Fool
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Congrats to Peruna!