We have lost a legend. RIP Harold "Kit" Carson

Terribly bad news...
I've always wanted one of Kit's Customs, but the timing just never worked out.

Prayers to Kit's family and friends...
Your talents will be greatly missed Mr. Carson! :(

The M16-14M was one of the first "nice" folders I ever EDCed and didn't lose. Still holds a very special place in my heart for that reason. Maybe I should dig it out and carry it again.

Sad news indeed. My condolences to his family.

RIP Mr. Carson...

We rejoice in your life
and mourn your passing.

Condolences to all your loved ones.

Sending condolences out to his family and all who had the honor of knowing him.

R.I.P. Sgt. Major Carson. I carried your CRKT M21-14 SFG for almost two years, it was my first real tactical knife.

Godspeed, my good friend. You will be missed.

The first maker I ever purchased a custom knife from. The first maker I could call a "brother". The first maker I went to spend time with at the Blade Show. A tradition that would span many years. A man of great and noble character.
A friend who will never be forgotten.

Truly saddened by the news. My condolences to the family and to the friends of Kit. I have not had the pleasure of meeting Kit but have enjoyed many of his designs. A big loss to the knife community indeed.

He protected me on many a 2nd and 3rd shift nights and also helped me save a life or two back in the day. He was also the first knife maker that I met and actually knew who he was. Hearing this sad news is like a kick in the gut. My prayers are with his family.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Kit was such a class act. He will be missed.

We will all miss you Your legacy gets carried or admired by many.. So you memory lives on! RIP

R.I.P. Kit. Condolences from the U.K.
One of the first "Makers" that I learned of when I started collecting. Sadly missed.

Hey,

Heard today from Kit Carsons Son in law that he has passed. Prayers go out to the family . Kit was a class act and great maker.

Regards,
Typicalpest

So sad to learn another legendary knife maker has left us. I will miss him dearly.

Back