We Have So Many New Killer Cool Models Coming Your Way!!!!!!. . . It's Crazy!!!! . . .

Another 2 weeks :eek:

Great thing about operation 2 weeks is sometimes it’s 2 weeks, 2 months , 4 months or 2 days. o_O

Anorexic MOAB.? Resiprene handled swords..??!

Dog soldier 12? Sawback Dog Soldier 8?? :eek:
I can't figure out the fuller/saw teeth situation in my mind, but if Jerry can, I'm in. If it's too tricky maybe a Trash Saw would be nice too.

If it doesn't start with FMV (then insert any number) I'm pretty well covered for my knife needs. :p Will bite on Custom Shop handle offerings and a HOG ASH 2.5 (need another 1/2" on the blade length of the ASH 2).

Humm... Maybe a different approach...

Depictions of said homicidal, and highly desirable, Busse Combat offerings would be extremely well received!
Furthermore, publishing specification information will allow the loyal swine population to rally their funding in preparation, whilst increasing interest (and salivation) to its highest potential for the event.

:p

How about a saw back Moab! Or better yet a saw back CHUCKETT:)!! Wowzers! I’m thinking something big with some big saw teeth.... think mad Martigan in one of the final scenes of willow... yeah I said it, willow bro;) LOL!

How about a saw back Moab! Or better yet a saw back CHUCKETT:)!! Wowzers! I’m thinking something big with some big saw teeth.... think mad Martigan in one of the final scenes of willow... yeah I said it, willow bro;) LOL!

Oh crikey! The thought of a sawback MOAB has made the inner child Rambo knife fantasy in me squeal with delight.

Now where's my safety bag?

Back