We lost one of our own today......

Just seeing this. Esav was always knowledgeable and fair. Sad news indeed. RIP.

Sorry to hear this. He was certainly an asset to this community, and will be missed!

I just saw this, and I'm incredibly sorry to hear of Ed's passing. He was always so kind. The kind of person who could right a conversation heading the wrong way with the nudge of his voice.

Rest in peace, friend.

I am so sorry to hear.
When a good one goes who has a passion like we do, it really cuts you up inside. Just slices through the heart. Chops you into pieces.
May god be with you at this time. I hope you and his family find peace.

Sorry to hear this. I didn’t know him, but he seemed like a kind, and knowledgeable man whenever I read his posts. My condolences to his family, and friends. RIP.

This is terrible! He was a great asset to this forum and just seemed like an all-around great guy. He will certainly be missed.

Don’t make it over this way much anymore, but Esav was one of the people that made Bladeforums what it is. His passing is truly a loss to the community. It won’t be quite the same without him. Rest easy, Esav.

Just came across this thread. Ed was my first contact with a moderator on BladeForums. It was a positive interaction. Over the years we traded a few messages and I was always happy to ask for and receive his advice here in the forums. Just knowing the type of person he was and knowing he was present here, as well as out in the world, always made things a bit brighter. He will be missed. Mike

Wow!! Hadn’t been here in a bit. Was shocked to hear the terrible news. Esav assisted me with a project years ago and I appreciated his wisdom and feedback!!!

Back