Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2021!!! . . . . Starting Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 2:00PM Eastern!!! . . Busse Folder Prototype Raffle!!! . . .Huh?

When this does come out, please don't call it the "Pocket Mistress", I have a tough enough time explaining these purchases to my wife as it is.

When this does come out, please don't call it the "Pocket Mistress", I have a tough enough time explaining these purchases to my wife as it is.
🤔 It's probably a good idea for Jerry Busse Jerry Busse the Bossman to mebbe ditch "Mistress" altogether for the folder name being as I can think of 2 custom makers off the top of my head right now that have a folder with the name already in use..

CMF Metalworks- "Mistress R"
David Mosier- "Urban Mistress" (a fairly big beast @ over 9" OAL. Pic of mine below 🤙)

...& a quick Google search finds that Böker also has the name in use on a folder 🤔... I smell a naming contest possibility! 😅😅😁😉

20230506_202527-01.jpeg

Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2021!!! This promises to be the wildest Black Friday in Busse History!!!

Not only will you have the opportunity to score Crazy discounts on Busse Knife Group fixed blades, but you will also be entered into a raffle to win one of the upcoming Ultra-Rare Busse Folder Prototypes!!!!

Simply by Participating in this Busse Black Friday event, you will be entered into a raffle which could score you a Busse Folder Prototype!!!

For every $400.00 spent in this Black Friday event, you will receive a raffle ticket that could score you a Busse Folder Prototype at no charge.

The Busse Folder is scheduled to be released within the next 12-18 months and the drawing will take place at the time of the Busse Folder release!!!

Have fun!

Let's Drink!

Jerry
Getting closer :)

Back