1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Welcome to the Custom Shop

Discussion in 'The Custom Shop: Services Offered' started by Spark, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    This subforum is for K / C / SP level members to offer their services for custom work, special projects, show their capabilities, etc. If you have services to offer, let everyone know.

ONLY MEMBERS WITH KNIFEMAKER / CRAFTSMAN / SERVICE PROVIDER PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS MAY POST NEW THREADS IN THIS FORUM. Anyone can reply to a thread.

If you are looking for someone to do work for you, post an ad in the Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider forum

Boxer .45 likes this.
  2. hussianshahbaz

hussianshahbaz

Apr 27, 2015
    Hi, my name is shahbaz I am new on this forum. I mainly make hunting knives, swords and would like to present my work. Please feel free to comment and ask questions.

I would be very happy if some one guide me about any issue.

3. NG VI

NG VI

Feb 10, 2013
    Granted I posted earlier today, but I have a single view on my listing on the services wanted forum.

I'm sure it gets pruned regularly, but still it might be worth considering letting some other paid members post their services wanted threads in this subforum as well.

If it gets out of hand it could always be rolled back, but it feels like the wanted subforum is going to turn out to be a black hole.

4. Ezzy

Ezzy

Aug 20, 2018
    hi everyone, im jim, new out here.is this the place i post my knives to sell

5. Aziz Günsel

Aziz Günsel

Dec 16, 2018
    actually İ m looking for fully traditional and costum made also fully functional cavalry saber sword .. anyone interested write me from aziz günsel fb messenger and we discuss. thx