Weldwood Gel?

Looks home made. Does look useful though. I was just looking at squares today but decided against getting one. For some reason it seems like I used to need one all the time, but I haven't lately. :confused:

Thanks Dwayne and Ebb. Ya know Ebb I had not considered the cultural differences. Around here its not uncommon to see someone in a restaurant at lunchtime wearing their leggins still. Boots and spurs all the time, everywhere, movies, post office, grocery store Drs office, everywhere. Heck I'm wearing em half the time in the shop. I know. I saw some camo leather at Sheridan Leather Supply little bit ago. We could make your leggins out of that. Then you would blend right in, no one could see ya and accuse you of being part of the Village People.

Where did you get that straight edge/square with the handle? That looks mighty handy.
Any big art supply store / chain should have them. Mine came from AI Friedman.
Handy when cutting many pieces, the knob stays between your fingers :)

Thanks Dwayne and Ebb. Ya know Ebb I had not considered the cultural differences. Around here its not uncommon to see someone in a restaurant at lunchtime wearing their leggins still. Boots and spurs all the time, everywhere, movies, post office, grocery store Drs office, everywhere. Heck I'm wearing em half the time in the shop. I know. I saw some camo leather at Sheridan Leather Supply little bit ago. We could make your leggins out of that. Then you would blend right in, no one could see ya and accuse you of being part of the Village People.

:) Different worlds! :)

Back