• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Well, I got ripped off by USPS

Westflorida

BANNED
I ordered a knife on Thursday USPS priority. Everytime I have ordered from New Graham in the past three years it has taken two days, so the knife should have been here Saturday. Well, our mail man has been mixing my mail up with other neighbor's. I even put a signed note in my mail box letting him know to leave the box, well Saturday, Tuesday, and today passed with no package. I called New Graham today and they found out the Mail man tried to deliver it Tuesday but nobody was home, this is completely untrue because I saw the mailman deliver mail on Tuesday and he never walked up to my door or left one of thos cards that said they missed me. I am now worried that they are going to send it back because I will most likely not be able to pick it up and I am almost sure the mail man will not deliver it to my house.

I must say that New Graham is by far the BEST company I have ever dealt with and Mary Beth was extremely helpful finding out where my package was. I wish every company I deal with could be as good as New Graham.

I wouldn't give up just yet, seems a little early in the game to say you got ripped off.

OK ,I did not get ripped off. I think it would be more like my postal person is just lazy. My old mail carrier was very good and he actually delivered the mail. The current mail carrier has just put notices in my mailbox instead of actually trying to deliver the packages that are sent to me. The reason I put the note in the box before the box was even suppose to be delivered, is because I knew that he would not come to my door to deliver the box. It really upsets me to know that the mailman has mixed up the mail several times. Also, the person who my mailman mixed my mail up with does not like me at all and I am almost certain he would not return my mail to me.

If the postal service was actually apologetic that would be fine, but everytime I have spoken to the mail carrier or the post office they have only been rude to me.

Yes I got the package. I called my post office to see if they had it there because I had not rcvd the note from my postal person. The lady I spoke to was really nasty to me and said no and that if it was I would have rcvd a notice in my mailbox. Well, I called up New Graham to see if it was insured and Mary Beth was nice enough to call up their local USPS to check on it with the receipt #. Well, I found out that the package was at my local post office.

I had that exact thing happen.
"You would have got a notice" was the response...
Well, I didn't, so just go look around in the back and find it... Sure enough it was there. Lazy carrier and lazy counter person...
Glad you got yours.

I try to insure every package with UPS now because it gets delivered to someone else every damn time. I haven't been burned yet, however I have been refunded and a week later have my package show up :thumbup:

Back