Well...It's Friday...

I'm new to the forum. It's not clear to me how you buy when pics are posted on Fridays. Do you phone in?
The pics "go up" to provide a preview of the knives being offered for sale that Friday. The knives are then typically "released" at 3:00 PM in a new thread and are spoken for by pasting the description of the knife you want in your reply - and hoping you're the first in line for that particular one.
If you look around in the forum you should find separate threads for each of the Friday sales. I think you'll find that it's pretty self-explanatory - although Vance does always include the instructions.
Welcome and good luck! :)

ETA: the actual sales thread with pics and descriptions of the knives is posted a little before 3:00 PM

Last edited:
TGIFF. ( if you know what I mean)
From the previews, today’s batch is going to be hard to resist. Have a great day sharks and see you at three.

Pics? I think I need a new Handyman
im working on it
2v2uSpmVhxurAoi.jpg

The Handyman and Bushboot are cool and that Woodsman is pretty wild. Great lineup today!

All the talk about Bocote a and that sweet Camp Muk comes along. That should go fast as well as that OSK.

That white-pinned, swedged Esquire, tho.... :cool: Plus the Bushnub II (?) in Navy and Natch. Of course.

~ P.

Back