Well...It's Friday...

That Patch, tho'.

2v2ugQBy5xurAoi.jpg

Even if the "Evergreen" designation leads me to wonder if Shadetree has been fiddling with more than just "navy blue"...?

Beautiful knife, no matter what. :thumbsup:

~ P.

Happy Birthday to Uncle Sams Misguided Children and God Bless to all our veterans!!

I am always watching for that "just right" Handyman, Esquire or another Asp and hoping I have the $$ when it comes along.

Bill

Happy Birthday to Uncle Sams Misguided Children and God Bless to all our veterans!!

I am always watching for that "just right" Handyman, Esquire or another Asp and hoping I have the $$ when it comes along.

Bill
Yeah, I've been lying low for just the right 3/32" Handyman as well. Fingers crossed but patience is ... well, a necessary evil sometimes. lol

Sweet Osage scales on that Bushcrafter!... I also like the wood scales used for the Nessmuk and Recluse. :thumbsup:

I was thinking that the Recluse was Camel Thorn? But I can't quite make out what is used for the Nessmuk?

Also... Two fine examples of the Custom Shop Kephart for this week as well!

Sweet Osage scales on that Bushcrafter!... I also like the wood scales used for the Nessmuk and Recluse. :thumbsup:

I was thinking that the Recluse was Camel Thorn? But I can't quite make out what is used for the Nessmuk?

Also... Two fine examples of the Custom Shop Kephart for this week as well!
camel thorn on both

Damn!! That Old School Nessie NEEDS to make at least a cameo appearance in the kitchen in the Journey East project.

Back