• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Well used Samsung 11" Chromebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

cchu518

Basic Member
For trade is a well used Samsung Chromebook this is the Gen 2 first sold in 2012. Specs here:
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Chromebook-Wi-Fi-11-6-Inch-Model/dp/B009LL9VDG

The Chromebook has been "powerwashed" and factory reset. This is a good opportunity to get into trying out a Chromebook on the cheap in case you were curious about the platform. I've done a lot with this non-windows laptop in the 5 years of ownership, but recently have had to switch back to a Windows system as my job switched to VDI and I had to return my work laptop.

As you can see in the photos, screen is great, keyboard is good, the frame has a crack at the headphone port, and also in the back of the frame. Thus I have relegated to keeping the Chromebook open and sitting in the kitchen for basic surfing and email checks. I would highly suggest you do the same and not travel with it or try to open and close it continuously. With this in mind, I'm very motivated to trade it as I don't have a use for it anymore. Would trade for a something in the value range of an alox farmer, pioneer or a used Kershaw Skyline etc...

4eNDyMm.jpg

3zfYObr.jpg

ZC0jrm9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back