• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Wendigo" Fighter Bowie

Hello everybody! Here's one that was on order for someone, but he has apparently left the face of the earth.

"Wendigo" model

Blade length: 10 inches
Total length: 16 inches
Full Flat Grind
Differentially tempered 5160

Full flat grind fighter style bowie. Black G10 handles with thong hole. Satin (Scotchbrite) finish. Leather sheath.

Price is $350 shipped (domestic). PayPal add 3%...

Thanks for looking!

Wendigosheath.jpg

Wendigosheath2.jpg

Wendigohand.jpg

Wendigohandle.jpg

More pics @ http://www.dervishknives.com/knives.htm

Thanks for the compliments, guys! It means a lot to me to hear such positive feedback about my work. :)

Dude! Great looking stucco! ;) Just kidding!
Ever since I saw a Golem, and then the Neptune, Ishtar and Triton, I fell for the blades coming from Dervish. Absolutely great stuff!
EricO

It's not till you see the picture of it in hand that you get the full effect. Then you want to drop a load in your pants.

Thanks for the nice words, everyone! Especially that comment about my stucco.

Bob, did you ever live in Bloomington IL? I knew a Bob White there at one point. Probably a million to one, but hey... I never understood the concept of odds anyway.

Oh yeah, this puppy is SOLD!

No I am not even Bob White. My first name is Bob though. My wife kept her name, which is White, and people who meet me through her call me by her name. I like the bird too, though I have never hunted them. Nice to see that Lovecraft in you sig line by the way.

John, I just checked out your site and was absolutely blown away. Those are some of the freshest and deliciously wicked knives I've ever seen. I LOVE the Ivory Triton. I'm gonna bookmark your site, I've definitely gotta get something from you in the future!

Congrats on the sale Kumdo and a bigger congrats to the person who bought it!

That is one of the scariest looking Bowies I've seen in quite a while and when the pic of you holding it popped up, :eek: :eek: .

This icon :eek: with the jaw dropping would have been a somewhat accurate caricature of the look that was on my face. VERY good work!

All the best,
Mike U.

Edited to fix stoopid speeling eerror

Back