1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What a cool knife. Spyderco Schempp Tuf

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Makael, Jan 4, 2019.

1. sgt1372

sgt1372 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 16, 2018
    You had me at "different." ;)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
  3. sgt1372

sgt1372 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Great review but it should come w/a "blood and guts" warning for those w/weak stomachs. LOL!!!

4. Barman1

Barman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2013
    I passed it (I actually might have had two done, memory isn't what it used to be) on to another member regrettably, but keep an eye out, I had Josh etch his REK logo on it, really looked (and was) sharp, should be easy to spot.

5. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010

Okay. :thumbsup:

For those who may click the link and start scrolling without reading the OP or anything, the title of the thread is: "Spyderco Tuff Review: 5 months in. WARNING HUNTING pics"