What-a-knife at What-a-burger

I just heard that our local "White Hut" is giving away TC Barlows with each combo meal. Think I'll go down later to check it out. :)

I fell for it too! :eek::(:eek: That was AFTER I had "seen through" 2 earlier attempts to fool me, so I should have known better.
Good one, Rachel; you must seem very trustworthy! :D:thumbup::thumbup:

- GT

Guess it's a good thing I'm arriving here somewhat late. I was starting to get very envious, until seeing the secret is already outta the bag (a bag most-heavenly-scented of burger & fries, BTW). :D

I seldom need any excuse or arm-twisting to visit Whataburger; I used to live near Austin for ~20 years, and they got me hooked. But I was ready to jump in the car and go lookin' at my local Whataburger here in NM (and I'm very glad that yes, they're here too :thumbup:).

Nicely played. :thumbup:

David

Last edited:
Nice one and cool knife too!

Had a grilled chicken sandwich with grilled peppers & onions at Whataburger the other day.

Aw, shucks, got me!! I own a fast food place that used to be a What-A-Burger, way back when and I thought that would be a neat promo to adapt to my place..

When I got my combo today I thought one of those bites from the burger was a little on the heavy side! Well it should pass soon and then what a splash!

Since I spent most of my formative years in East Texas, I know these burgers well! Whenever I get back home, which isn't very often, I hit the What A Burger at least once. What A Knife is the perfect tie in! After a few hard days of dealing with cattle, nothin tastes better than to eat one. My Father owned 150 head of Swiss beef cattle, guess who worked them?
Perry

Rachel, the closest "What A Burger" to my home is at Trussville AL. That is about a 2 1/2 hour drive. We will be going there in a couple of weeks. We love them What a Burgers!

You can still find these infomercial knives unused condition for less than 20 bucks. the What-A-Saw, on the other hand, is harder to find and the blades even harder to find than the saw.

Camillus%2520What-A-Knife.JPG

Back