What a pile!

Lance, did you land a Case/Bose Cattle knife?!:eek:
I finally did, Rick. I had such a hard time deciding between the ebony, and the jigged bone. I ended up picking this one up pre-owned, so I saved a few bucks. That's what finally cinched the decision. It could have easily went the other way though. I've admired both of them since their debut. I know that you had both, at one time, and opted to part with the ebony model. It's probably a choice that I'll continue to ponder for a long time. I really like ebony, but those had some of the nicest bone that I've ever seen.

I finally did, Rick. I had such a hard time deciding between the ebony, and the jigged bone. I ended up picking this one up pre-owned, so I saved a few bucks. That's what finally cinched the decision. It could have easily went the other way though. I've admired both of them since their debut. I know that you had both, at one time, and opted to part with the ebony model. It's probably a choice that I'll continue to ponder for a long time. I really like ebony, but those had some of the nicest bone that I've ever seen.

Awesome score! Such a great knife. Lots of things to like about it. Congratulations on a fine knife!

Here is the pile side on my S&M.
KHpLOyt.jpg

Back