What about Knives and Flashlights?

Went small today.
CUN9THyl.jpg

Excellent setup if you don’t like bulk.
The prometheus is only rated at 60 on high, but the quick detach is an awesome feature. Excellent little lights

Well, thank you Mr. Enabler..er...LeeD. Now I bought one of these. It looks like the keychain light I’ve been looking for. Thanks!

How do you like the Maurader? I've thought about getting one but $330 is a lot for me to be willing to spend on a light I don't know much about.
I've only had it a couple of days but what I can say is that it puts out an impressive amount of light and has the usual feel of olight quality. Price is too steep. I bought sealed in package off the exchange for much less. I've seen more than one go for a similar price. Also, the flash sale they had a while back was a more realistic price. They might do another to clear inventory as I don't see a lot of people paying $330.

I've only had it a couple of days but what I can say is that it puts out an impressive amount of light and has the usual feel of olight quality. Price is too steep. I bought sealed in package off the exchange for much less. I've seen more than one go for a similar price. Also, the flash sale they had a while back was a more realistic price. They might do another to clear inventory as I don't see a lot of people paying $330.
Thanks. I'll have to keep a lookout for one at the reduced (more realistic) price.

For nearly 6 months these have been my IWB carry emergency knife and backup light.

I ordered some rechargeable surefire brand 123 batteries so I will switch the e1b back to my primary light and use it with those rechargeables with impunity for a while. The maxvision beam on it is very pleasant for general use.

5F05BE97-59E9-4EA1-AD07-9DF1283A2442.jpeg

haven't held the PC for a long time and I don't know how to get rid of the image icon...sorry about that

Back