What are YOU doing?i

tinfoil hat timmy

Gold Member
I am up on the North shore of lake Superior. I just finished a hike with my wife and am searing some beef, watching the sky change colors.

I'm having a sweet time with my family.

What are YOU doing? Hopefully something JUST as cool.

Take care. I wish I had more time to hang out here.

Can someone post up a couple photos for me? Emails best. Thanks.

Working and making some custom sheaths and scales. Once my grinder is finished, I will be back to making knives and doing regrinds...
Can't wait.

Oh, and trying to move the knife in my sig...

Shoot me an email, I will post them.
Bkay 12 at Gmail com

Just playing around with this beauty.
2CZoxL4.jpg

M
Packing up my house for a move... sold my house; bought a new house...
May the Force be with you.
We just built a new house 1 year ago. The 28th of this month will mark 1 year.
Moving is truly the hard part.

Just relaxing after working in our garden; a hot shower, good dinner, and relaxation are in order.:D

If you move that AK, when the dead rise, you’ll be regretting it shortly before your brains become dinner.

But seriously, an AK/Rucki (or variant, like the RFO! is a clutch weapon in an urban/confined space combat situation—small enough to wield without catching on anything and devastating enough to do serious damage.

As for what I’m doing myself, watching the Astros/Yankees game at a brewery! Go ‘stros!
qOSIbD6r.jpg

Just listened to 3 hours of Mark Levin while detailing our family SUV. Lots of tar and such removed from the pearl paint. Now its ready for its winter coat of wax which I hope to complete tomorrow. No Busse was used or needed for this task.

Attachments

• IMG_5513.jpg
    IMG_5513.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 19
Guess Oliver Thecat and I are on same page lol. Quick detailed my daily SUV today, started prepping my truck for winter. And for a surprise I went and snagged my Dads truck without him knowing for a quick wax job. Now just relaxing lol

Guess Oliver Thecat and I are on same page lol. Quick detailed my daily SUV today, started prepping my truck for winter. And for a surprise I went and snagged my Dads truck without him knowing for a quick wax job. Now just relaxing lol
What do they say bout great minds? LOL . How about that!

" Tinfoil hat Timmy "

Is that bacon in that s'mores ????? Now I've put coconut in my s'mores , heck I've even drizzeled in some caramel. But pork I've never even thought of lol :)
That's crazy !! :)

Beutiful pics , thanks for sharing

I’m working 16hr days to get some builds done for a show and to pay for some more INFI

M

May the Force be with you.
We just built a new house 1 year ago. The 28th of this month will mark 1 year.
Moving is truly the hard part.
Congrats man! Yeah, you are absolutely right. And we are a family of six... way more stuff than I care to admit.

Nothing as great as some of you guys. Answering emails (procrastinating from answering emails), being extra quiet as the wife is a bit sick and has to wake up for work, and now attempting to vicariously absorb some of that fresh air it the pics. :).

Also now craving a Bacon Smore.

Back