What are you watching & why? (splain)

Been watching American Horror Story 1984 on Hulu FX. I like the retro 1980’s slasher movie vibe. They always have a lot of twists and turns in the series. It has knives and axes in it!:thumbsup::D

Rw6kAij.jpg

Last edited:
Been watching American Horror Story 1984 on Hulu FX. I like the retro 1980’s slasher movie vibe. They always have a lot of twists and turns in the series. It has knives and axes in it!:thumbsup::D

Rw6kAij.jpg

I do like those 80’s horror movies like Halloween and Friday 13th. They left a lot to your imagination, not all this new gore, blood , guts stuff.

as in an actual movie theatre?... wow, I hope the local covid rates are very low in your area
I also enjoy this time of year, we've decorated already but don't expect any trick or treaters

Yes on the movie theater :thumbsup: Yes rates are very low here, taking all precautions. To boot we were the only two in the theater.
They actually just posted the guidelines for trick or treating , the state gave :thumbsup:
But for this year, individual candy bags, placed out on table, solar light, hand sanitizer station at front of table. I’ll preclean everything and setup with distance spacing. After that it’s the couch by fire , 80’s horror movie, candy & popcorn. Dog by my side oh yeah my girlfriend will be here too ;):p
I also put out my ghosts and pumpkins :D
:D:D

Undecided what I’ll watch tonight, long day. I’ll probably look for a comedy :D

I'm pretty picky. To give a sense of my taste, my favorite shows in the past have been Night Stalker, Miami Vice, Picket Fences, X-Files, Breaking Bad, True Detective, Better Call Saul, Bosch, Jack Ryan and the Mandalorian.

Right now, I'm watching Fargo Season 4. Why? It has terrific cinematography, interesting plot developments, and a dark sense of humow which matches my own. Also, Chris Rock and especially Jessie Buckley are killing it in their roles.

It's only one episode, but I liked the premier of Next last night. Didn't love it, like I have Fargo, but I liked it. Why? I like John Slattery as an actor, and the theme (out of control AI) is of personal interest to me. I could sour on it, but I'm going to watch the second episode - and I bail on 90% of shows in or after the first episode.

That is all.

Back