What are your all time favorite Busses?

The Chuckette', My Nuclear MOAB, the BAIII's and Pork Shanks and of course SHBMLE #500 sitting in Skunks safe..

Top 20 I could probably do.
ttkz
wth
I gotta take a break. this is hard.

Yeah, this is a tough one... for a long time, it was my modded TGLB, then my Hellrazor, then my Skinny Ash...

But as things stand now, my BURP is my favorite. The lines are just sick on this bad boy:

i1wx1l.jpg

v3hu9j.jpg

It's seen some use since these pics... I can say for sure that it's quick in the hand, slices well, bites deep with a good swing, and sharpens up very, very well. Also, the sharp point on the bottle opener/pry groove throws sparks off a ferro rod.

Impossible to pick one.. maybe small/med/large

Satin .19” Game Warden, Basic 4 LE, ASH2, & honorable mention for the Burp :thumbsup: (it’s so light and well balanced)

Last edited:
Oh man....
Ratweiler
B8le
NMSFNO
TGLB
SHE2
Burp
SFNO
Dog Soldier
FSH
I guess I like the 7-8 inch range!

Users so far...

SHBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NMSFNO, SHE, SFNO, Skinny ASH1 and ASH2, SHSJ, Skinny SJTAC, HOG MUK LE, ZT series (ZTNO and ZTSH especially), and my very special to me stripped HHFSH .26 with snakeskin user...and the BB13 and an old school Jerry Ground SH variant...and the Bunker Buster LE...and pretty much any meaner street...every Basic I have used...stripped original TG...and INFIDU...

The list goes on.....AHHHHHHHH

Indeed a tough question. Three of my favorites are the CS recurved BWM I traded for, my Battle Pappy, and my B11.

The new comp Silent Knight is by far my favorite. NMSFNO in satin also very great looking blade.

The Chuckette', My Nuclear MOAB, the BAIII's and Pork Shanks and of course SHBMLE #500 sitting in Skunks safe..

I saw what you did there. That one is mine. Scott knows it. I am planning a covert mission to take it next summer

I'd have to agree that picking a favorite would be like trying to pick a favorite child..which, I think would be easier for some of us..:D

Size category would be less emotionally stressful.

When I first started the FSH's were it for me..My HHFSH was my favorite. (man, I miss that blade)

Then fell in love w/ the NMSFNO's..much more the the SFNO's..To me, the NM's are a completely different knife than the non NM's. I had a satin CS NMSFNO w/ blk mic and CS full swedge, Tanker/Blk paper ,NM..those were my favorite's (man, I miss those blades)

Then, the 55's..of all the ones I've had, the brown micarta stripper was my favorite. (Man, I miss that blade)

Lately, it been the little piggies that have me hooked. Love them all, the one that went to market, the one that stayed home, the one that..you know what I'm sayin'....The Meaners are it for me right now..and the GW's....Love the MBC and that Rat Hunter is awesome..Would love an INFI version.

JyiizLz.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, this is a tough one... for a long time, it was my modded TGLB, then my Hellrazor, then my Skinny Ash...

But as things stand now, my BURP is my favorite. The lines are just sick on this bad boy:

i1wx1l.jpg

v3hu9j.jpg

It's seen some use since these pics... I can say for sure that it's quick in the hand, slices well, bites deep with a good swing, and sharpens up very, very well. Also, the sharp point on the bottle opener/pry groove throws sparks off a ferro rod.

Hey what mods were done to your TGLB? I recently got a modded one the other day (looked like a comp finish tglb and had both guards removed). It’s actually pretty awesome. Seems like a more usable boss jack.

Hey what mods were done to your TGLB? I recently got a modded one the other day (looked like a comp finish tglb and had both guards removed). It’s actually pretty awesome. Seems like a more usable boss jack.
After I stripped and used mine, I sent it back to the shop for reprofiling... and a sweet clip point. I'll try to post pics later

there can only be one:
HOGFSH :cool:

But also i very like:
Ash1
MOAB
Gladius

if i think about it ... i almost love every Busse blade :p

This is tough... shbm’s and shshll have been the BEST for a long time and a long time to come.
The MOAB and fbmle come in a close second.
If I could only keep two Busse blades right now they would be my shbmLe and MOAB.
If it were 3 I would sneak in my nuked shshll;)
This list could keep going on and on . These would have to be added as well E056A468-A704-445A-BAD5-139D4609F743.jpeg

I saw what you did there. That one is mine. Scott knows it. I am planning a covert mission to take it next summer

Next Summer will be W-A-Y too late for you....BWaaa-Hahahahahaha....
I think he's bringing it with him when they come visiting this Winter.. :)
I'll post pictures ;)

Back