What are your top 5 EDCs??

I'll play.

Stayglow Classic - keyring
Alox Cadet - work, EDC, travel
Sage 2 - usually off work, clips to rf pocket of shorts or jeans
Small 21 Silver Dog Paws - CRK sheath rf pocket of jeans, rides deep enough to satisfy my fear of losing it
Para 2 - hiking

This has me thinking that I don't carry a GEC 15 nearly enough...soon to be remedied, thanks.

I'll play.

Stayglow Classic - keyring
Alox Cadet - work, EDC, travel
Sage 2 - usually off work, clips to rf pocket of shorts or jeans
Small 21 Silver Dog Paws - CRK sheath rf pocket of jeans, rides deep enough to satisfy my fear of losing it
Para 2 - hiking

This has me thinking that I don't carry a GEC 15 nearly enough...soon to be remedied, thanks.

Got a pic of the small 21 silver dog paws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emerson Commander
Spyderco Salt 1
Benchmade Grip with Micarta scales
Emerson Appalachian
Gec viper

Fixed-
Cmftw sidewalk samurai
Cmftw pocket Bowie
Emerson La Griffe
Esee izula 2
CRKT folts minimalist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today,
Benchmade 940
Spyderco Gayle Bradley 1
Umnumzaan
Large Sebenza
Rockstead Higo ZDP

my edc is usually my smith and Wesson folder or my ole trusty Ozark trail! serve me good for many years!1

This one really had me thinking! Haha, I'll pencil in my temporary decision! (Folders only for now) In no particular order...

Spyderco Stretch
Spyderco Stretch 2
ZT0350
Spyderco GB1
Benchmade 940

Currently it is...
vxx01q8.jpg

Always carried:
SAK Alox Cadet

In addition to the SAK, in order of preference:
Bradford Guardian 3
CRK Starbenza 25
Spyderco PM2
Spyderco Native 5 LW
Benchmade Griptilian Full Size

SnG
Seb25
Military
Paramilitary
FRN Stretch

Pac Salt
Delica

All I pretty much even own know-a-days.

I only have 7 folders. Most carried--Manix 2, Three Sisters Forge Beast, Southern Grind Spider Monkey, Gayle Bradley 1, Kizer Ki423.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Top 5 lately:
(1) Victorinox Adventurer
(2) ZT 0770CF
(3) Spyderco Native 5
(4) Hen & Rooster Small Stockman
(5) Benchmade Mini Barrage

The last two change quite a bit. The Benchmade is new. Been carrying the little Stockman just to get used to a really small Slippie. Sometimes I carry the Kiwi 4 also.

PM2
ZT 0450 (so light and small for a good sized blade)
Mini Recon 1
Delica
Chaparral

Can't bring myself to EDC a Sebenza, and maybe the Sage 5 will fight into the top 5 once it's released

1. Spyderco Domino
2. Strider SNG
3. Large sebenza 21
4. ZT 0450
5. Benchmade 940

Custom Bud Nealy Aikuchi, made back in the late 80s when he went full time. It's been an edc for 30+ years and I've used it for everything from scrapin' gaskets off a flange to makin' kindlin' to start a fire in the weeds. In fact it's been used for everything other than what I bought it for, self defense. I know it's way more capable than just for SD but it's always there for that

ZhhSVMm.jpg

1911 Union Knifeworks Moose, I use this as my box cutter, work knife, I got it and it was rusted shut, when I finally got it opened one of the blades were broken, I knew nothing about the knife other than it cleaned up knice and it was tight with walk and talk of a custom slipjoint so I reground the broken blade into a more usable shape and used the heck outta it. About 5 or 6 years ago because of the internet I was able to identify the age and origin of the knife. Even knowing the rarity of this knife, the company was in business for only a year in 1911 it made this knife so well it'll last another 100 years and output 80% of the modern knives out there.

IkAmp66.jpg

Lone Wolf/Loveless City Knife, a modern slip joint made very well and it's non offensive. This is my office knife for light duty, opening mail/boxes, cutting up food instead of usin' the dull steak knives they give you in the restaurant.

oQDEbqD.jpg

I always have a Sebenza on me for a one hand opener with a lock, can't beat it bar none the best production knife out there. It does all the things the other knives do and if I only can have one that would be it. I'm lucky enough through the generosity of others and by trading to have three to pick from a large and two small, one for every occasion. I won't say any more, you either agree and understand or you don't, I'm not here to convince you to change if your mind is made up. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

6FWk2qk.jpg

Finally for those special occasions when I want a little man jewelry I have my William Henry T11-P Pearl Lancet. This was from Matt Conable's initial series of knives. This is my Sunday go to meetin' knife, carried at weddings, funerals any special occasion where I wear a suit. (yeah I've worn suits)

5uYpRIg.jpg

Hope that answered the OP's question.

#1 Paramilitary 2 Blurple S110v .Perfect knife
#2 Manix 2 xl. Perfect large knife
#3 Sage 1'3 or 5 Depending on mood
#4 Real Steel H6 plus or S6 depending on mood. Smoothest knives I own
#5 Kizer S.L.T. custom. When I need something tactical

I always carry two, one EDC and 1 tactical. You never know.

Back