Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Niddler1, Feb 19, 2016.
TAD dauntless MK4
Work knife: HK Mini Axis
Rotational (Lunch/Coin Pocket): Buck 55 Rotational (Lunch/Coin Pocket): GEC Little Jack Che Chen Rosewood
Rotational (Lunch/Coin Pocket): Case Peanut CV Yellow Delrin
Rotational (Lunch/Coin Pocket): SAK Executive
Rotational (Lunch/Coin Pocket): Case Pocket Worn Bermuda Green Texas Toothpick
Where-O-where did you have that scale made, that with the blue Ti screws is sweet!? The others are nice also.
1. Benchmade 810 Contego perhaps the best knife ever made!
2. Cold Steel large Recon 1 a beast of a knife!
3. Cold Steel Code 4 tanto. Just an awesome EDC!
4. ZT 0566 a
Small and beefy flippen machine!
5. Benchmade 275 Adamas. Possibly the 2nd most awesome knife ever made!
Got the scale off the bay. The Ti hardware came from the bay, as well, as a set.
My top five EDC knives:
1) Victorinox Rambler: Always on my keychain, useful tools, small, unobtrusive, socially acceptable pretty much everywhere except with airport security.
2) Victorinox Pioneer: Affordable, quality build, good-lookin', compliments any other knife I choose to carry (dressy or casual), excellent tool selection, demon slicer, non-threatening.
3) CRK Large Sebenza 21 Insingo: Sturdy modern one-hander, quality build/materials, simple elegance of design, excellent blade geometry, basic/general maintenance that I can do myself without voiding warranty (HUGE plus, imo), easy on the ol' pants pocket when using the clip, satisfies the inner knife-nut without compromising performance.
4) William Henry B12 Atlas: For when I want to carry something smaller than my Large Insingo.
5) CRK Small Sebenza 21 Insingo with micarta inlays: For when I want to carry something smaller than my Large Insingo but feel like a change from my WH Atlas or want something a little more robust.
Honourable mentions: Spyderco Delica 4, Caly 3, Chaparral. Emerson Mini Commander or Horseman. ESEE Izula 2.
in no particular order
Kershaw Blur s30v
Benchmade 940 with the original green handles
Spyderco Native 5 G-10
Spyderco Dragonfly - VG 10 orange FRN
Mini Grip - 555HG - spydie hole
SAK Mini Champ in Red Alox rides shotgun with any of these.
,,,Mike in Canada
In no particular order:
SAK Alox Cadet
Ontario Rat II
Small Sebenza 21
S&W folding Tanto liner lock, a SAK , a stockman and a Barlow. Sometimes a carry Kershaw, CRTK or COast folder.
delica 4 ffg
Voyager Xl in BD1 for big effing knife needs and defense purposes.
Talwar in CTS XHP for non working days general use and defense.
Lone Star Hunter in Aus8A for work days.
Stretch in ZDP 189
Custom Mini Griptilian in 154cm
I really have been carrying the Cold Steels lately due to my concealed pistol license expiring and haven't renewed it yet, but you said 5 knives so.....
Not pictured is my leatherman ps4 squirt always attached to my keys
1. SOG aegis combo tanto lg. Work carry.
2. Zt 0562cf.
3. BM rift all black.
4. Purple lion steel sr1
5. Vic sak
1. Benchmade 531-132
2. 531-1501 w/ CF
3. 531-1501 w/ Grivory Scales
4 blade scout/camp/Army Utility knife.
Only four, but it is what I carry every day.
Ontario rat 1
Currently, and subject to change as time goes by:
Manix 2 XL
Paramilitary 2 S30V DLC
BM 950 Rift
Paramilitary 2 S35VN with custom wood scales
Military S90V with custom Kirinite scales
BM 940-1 (because there is no 943-1 yet)
ZT 0770 CF M390
Come on guys i want to see more pics!