1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

What Benchmade do you have on the way?

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by Swoop03, Jan 31, 2013.

1. T Schloz

T Schloz

Oct 3, 2001
    Shot Show Grip.

Tom

2. Neuron604

Neuron604

Oct 10, 2010
    Another 551bk-1301, 740bk Lum, 805-1101 TSEK,930 Kulgera

3. jkarp_53

jkarp_53

May 25, 2006
    Does it count to say I have a 530 and 790 on the WAY for servicing? :D

4. Neuron604

Neuron604

Oct 10, 2010
    No. Does it count to say I plan to purchase certain knives in the somewhat near future? :)

5. Omega Leather Works

Omega Leather Works

Jun 13, 2007
    My new knife came in the mail today while I was at work... but my wife just HAAAAAD to take a 30min nap... missed the mailman of course! :mad: :mad: :mad:

6. Neuron604

Neuron604

Oct 10, 2010
    You need a dog or a louder doorbell buddy. haha love those pink slips...

7. kro-bar

kro-bar

Mar 20, 2010
    a 551SBK-1301 and hmm... do Lone Wolfs (pre-benchmade) count?

8. Jonny1280

Jonny1280 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2012
    I've got a 940 coming from another forum member.
    I'm excited about this one!

9. Poez

Poez

Jul 5, 2010
    Right now I have 943 and Mini Pika in the post. Wanted to buy 943 for a couple of years now: but always had something else more urgent or limited I had to buy. I guess 525 and Bedlam will be the next purchase I guess: each of them is very long overdue too. Or it will be 581 - we will see, I have not decided yet. It will take a few months I hope, it could be even half a year: if I only can hold it out for so long!

10. boobar

boobar Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2002
    I have a Knifeworks exclusive 710-2 with an M390 blade coming.

11. Losing Battle

Losing Battle

Jan 18, 2013
    Ditto. Can't wait!

LB

12. jkarp_53

jkarp_53

May 25, 2006
    I'd say so. Since Benchmade owns Lone Wolf, and while spare parts are limited, they will honor the warranty under LifeSharp and Repair as if these were their products all along. That's a great deal, the older LW knives are prizes and are getting hard to find.

13. Swoop03

Swoop03

Dec 1, 2012
    Man, I keep seeing that shot grip and I just keep wanting it more and more! I can't wait for my mini Ritter grip to come :D :D So Excited to be able to touch my first benchmade ever!!

14. alex1577

alex1577

Jan 24, 2013
    hehe, if you dont mind combo edge you can still pick up one for about $160 shipped over at knifeworks where you got the ritter from, other that than almost all of the dealers have sold out on them. I think the plain edge version has basically disappeared as it is no where to be found on any dealer's websites. As for the ritter, im sure you will love it!

15. mromeo23

mromeo23

Jan 22, 2013
    had my local gun shop that sells benchmades order me a 943. he gave me a great price, so i had him order it. he said it'll take 10 days to arrive. it's been 12 days and i'm kicking myself for not just paying the extra coin, ordering it myself, and having it in two days from one of thousands of sites that would have had it to my doorstep on time. uggggghhhh so frustrating waiting for something that you've wanted for so long!

however, i'm sitting here waiting for the mailman who's supposed to bring me another blade today that should make me feel better about this whole waiting situation =)

16. Jastab

Jastab

Jan 31, 2013
    Should get my 581 today with m390! !

17. aquaman67

aquaman67

Jan 27, 2012
    I just got my 300SSN. Does that count?

18. gga357

gga357 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Me too.

19. Omega Leather Works

Omega Leather Works

Jun 13, 2007
    I bought a scale slide DA auto in Mexico then years later found out it was a rip off of the Lone Wolf design. Does that count? :D

20. jkarp_53

jkarp_53

May 25, 2006
    Um, I think you know the answer to that one Sir! :rolleyes: But on a side note, Benchmade does receive a ton of copies/fakes every year for servicing, much to the disappointment of those not knowing...and to the frustration of thems that do. What they do with them I can only imagine.