What Benchmade do you have on the way?

BM Griptilian 551 arrived today

i am in love. my first benchmade

M09KeCx.jpg

my second benchmade should be on its way soon, i lost my mini grip a few years ago and never bought another. figured the testosterone boosting contego would fit well in my pocket LOL

Just picked up another 710. That makes three. I have a -1401 and now 2 stock D2s. My other was rescued from an abusive owner, has been nursed back to health, and modded with standoffs and a fresh black oxide clip. It's a user, but was my first Benchmade and is a personal favorite.

The new guy was a hundred bucks LNIB. How could I resist? There's just something so appealing about old-school, no-frills Benchmades. The Tenacious was my first Spydie and I have three of those too, though I only carry my first and it's a work beater. Guess there's something about one's first loves as well.

Here's a seller's pic. Ain't she a beauty?

64qMPSq.jpg

Waits over! Just in 940-1501 with REK mirror edge. Stuck a deep clip on it that was laying around.

Caught an older bm mini grip with half serrated blade and what looks like early jade g10 from Wilkins for 75€... Quite excited. My first mini grip. Now just get back from my business trip to have it waiting for me.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A310F mit Tapatalk

Well, since Benchmade is discontinuing the H&K line, I'm springing for a Turmoil OTF while I still can. I'll have to get a 14715 a bit later. I also need to figure out what to sell off to pay for the Turmoil...

Picked up my second Benchmade today. My local home improvement center recently started carrying Benchmade so I pulled the trigger on a 551 Griptilian. My new EDC.

I'm finally going to own a BM again with the 586 I have coming!

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Picked up my second Benchmade today. My local home improvement center recently started carrying Benchmade so I pulled the trigger on a 551 Griptilian. My new EDC.

Which home improvement store might I ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just placed an order for a custom Grip. Black G10 handles and satin S30V drop point blade. I've been wanting to try out the G10 handles for awhile but the site's free shipping offer now was what finally made me pull the trigger on it. It will be my first ever S30V blade

Having owned a mini-Griptilian for a year or so, I have recently come to realize it's among my best folders, better, for instance, than the Chris Reeve Small Sebenza I just returned. I've decided it needs a big brother, so I'm waiting for the postman to bring me the full size 551.

USPS should be delivering another 950 Rift today. I've had a 950 with a combo blade for about six or seven years & liked it, but I just sorta fell out of love wirh the combo blade, so I ordered one with a plain blade. My son, as always, will be happy to put my old one to good use.

My 11 year old BM 551 is headed back from Benchmade. Dropped it off in person last week while visiting Oregon for a new blade.

Got a nice deal on a brand new 940-2 from Omaha Knives on eBay. Paid $136 because eBay was running a 20% off of everything deal yesterday. Looking forward to adding that to my Mini Grip G10 as part of my Benchmade collection.

Back