What Buck are you carrying today?

Pretty Dymondwood and 420HC, it opens oh... so smooth. Easy pic for the day, any day.

Buck%2B110%2BBrass%2B-%2BZippo%2B04.jpg

Well rats.
Commander in Chief/Owner at the facility asked me to take the one on my belt off, and pit away the ones that were in my Rollator away until after the state makes their (delayed) annual inspection. They don't call and announce when they will arrive. (The jerks.)
The inspectors have HAZ-MAT suits now, so they can do inspections even with that daRn Covid-19 going around town.
Allegedly they will arrive "this month".
Oh well. At least I still have the five in my pockets that don't print. :)

I might put a barehead 371* in my pocket tomorrow. Will be strange having a smaller "medium" stockman that is only just 4 inch closed, after months of carrying large ones that are 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 inch closed.
It does feel really strange not having a 110 on my belt, after having one there almost every day (I tried the 112 for a couple weeks in 2018) since before school started in 1969.
Other than the five in my pocket, I have all my knives, knife related items, axe, slingshots & ammo, .54 caliber Maxi Hunter bullets, and crossbow locked up. (daRn pesky inspectors. :( ) (Commander in Chief/Owner and her Second in Command know what I have here.)

*One of the 2015 "Walmart Edition" or SFO's. Barehead, Black and Blue G10 covers, brushed stainless steel bolsters and liners.

Last edited:
How do you like that H&T sheath.
I'm a fan, love it. It sits lower on the hip and the sheath has a much lower profile (it's flat when you get it). This is nice because you don't have a bulge on your side showing when your shirt hangs over it.

Back