What Buck are you carrying today?

That's where pants with lots pockets are nice.
What's the story with the 113 there on the bottom. I like the rounded handle.
Was that from Buck like that or customized? Looks good. Really changes the look of the knife.

Bought this one a while ago when I was a lot smarter about how much money I should spend on a knife. Really, this $20 knife does everything I need a knife to do. I proceeded an entire deer a few years ago with it.
mBbQti7.jpg

That's where pants with lots pockets are nice.
What's the story with the 113 there on the bottom. I like the rounded handle.
Was that from Buck like that or customized? Looks good. Really changes the look of the knife.
It was on Joe H table at the last sale. I don't see many of Joe's knives with pinned scales. This one caught my attn.

Refound my extra 503 in my knife drawer. Pre 68 with gothic Buck on blade base, micarta scales and full very sharp blade. Since here in Virginia we are in stay at home orders and I am retired and in shorts and tee shirt this is the perfect pocket carry. Seems every thing I need to do requires a knife this is just perfect for me. Don't even know its there till I need to open snacks or other task.... Stay safe!!!
"There is a no more stupid, or more dangerous way of making decisions, than to put those decisions in the hands of those who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

nice 112 and matching brass. hard to keep those brass zippos shiny for long. I have a couple....always go back to my sterling whenever the brass ones start to tarnish, until I shine them back up.View attachment 1332229

Yeah it was polished brass, but I knew it wouldn't last long. I don't mind varying tones of patina really. I have several brass things including solid brass keychain and fob. But I just got this zippo. I just got a brushed chrome one as well.

Yeah it was polished brass, but I knew it wouldn't last long. I don't mind varying tones of patina really. I have several brass things including solid brass keychain and fob. But I just got this zippo. I just got a brushed chrome one as well.
I love shiny yellow brass...I only like tarnished brass. :)

Back