What Buck are you carrying today?

I took PTO for a scheduled epidural spinal injection x2 this afternoon and had my 303 cadet in pocket. I didn’t think a bigger knife was all that necessary going to the clinic. The RN told me I probably wouldn’t need it going to the procedure room. Lol. So it had to keep my iPhone company for 20 minutes in the out patient room. After the injections the first thing I did to get dressed was put my 303 back in my pocket. Lol. First things first even before my shirt or wallet.
I felt somehow underdressed without my 347 vantage pro or 830 marksman to accompany my 303 when leaving the house. It seemed like I was forgetting something like my pants or my hat. Lol. I used both hands to make sure I had my arse. Yeah it was hard to miss so off I went.

I took PTO for a scheduled epidural spinal injection x2 this afternoon and had my 303 cadet in pocket. I didn’t think a bigger knife was all that necessary going to the clinic. The RN told me I probably wouldn’t need it going to the procedure room. Lol. So it had to keep my iPhone company for 20 minutes in the out patient room. After the injections the first thing I did to get dressed was put my 303 back in my pocket. Lol. First things first even before my shirt or wallet.
I felt somehow underdressed without my 347 vantage pro or 830 marksman to accompany my 303 when leaving the house. It seemed like I was forgetting something like my pants or my hat. Lol. I used both hands to make sure I had my arse. Yeah it was hard to miss so off I went.
Yep, medical staff just don’t get it... hope everything goes well.

hope ya feeling better after being poked there, Sir.

Good luck with the shots. I'm scheduled to get one in my cervical spine on Thursday.

I hope you all have a good results from your injections. Mine wasn’t bad at all, I was surprised it was a low level hurt and not really painful. Not nearly as much as the acupuncture I had last year. That was torture! I won’t be doing that again lol.

I hope you all have a good results from your injections. Mine wasn’t bad at all, I was surprised it was a low level hurt and not really painful. Not nearly as much as the acupuncture I had last year. That was torture! I won’t be doing that again lol.
Glad yours went well. Hope you get some relief. This will be my third one in the neck since March of 2017 so I know what to expect. I've never found it particularly painful. Pales in comparison to the pinched nerve we're trying to unpinch ;)
Getting a shot every couple of years is vastly preferable to letting somebody cut in there. The thought of that scares the crap out of me :eek:

It’s still small game season here, so I carried my 1967-72 era Buck 110 that belonged to my dad. What do we refer to that era 110 as, a 2nd generation?
2I7aDf3.png

Back