What Buck are you carrying today?

That one has been on my list for a while now. Maybe I'll convince my wife to get me one for Valentine's day. ;) knives are romantic right?

Anyway I'm still carry a plain Jane buck 110 as I have been for the last few months. It's got more character now. Weirdly one of the pivot pins on the side is a little proud now, just enough to see and catch a finger nail on. I assume there was a little crud in the pivot when it was assembled and after getting cleaned out and used its shift? Not quite sure. I'll either send it in, or maybe just try gently peening it down myself. Although..if I send it in I'll have an excuse to buy a 112 slim pro... :rolleyes:
Ic7IiZ8.jpg
I'm not sure what I'm looking for but what does the other side look like,please.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for but what does the other side look like,please.

kw0OBXk.jpg

This is the opposite side. Notice the pin is flush. And this is side that I previously showed with the pin proud.
UXPVmwz.jpg

It doesn't effect the knife much, although I think it might be the cause of the slight play when the knife is closed, but locked open its rock solid. And yes it's being carried again today.

Back