What Buck are you carrying today?

I just realized how similar the Onset and Vantage (pro) are. Size, shape and weight are fairly comparable. S45V vs. S30V - probably not much noticeable difference in performance.. Framelock vs linerlock - some prefer the G-10 slabs on both sides. I think the Vantage pocket clip is the best design and should be incorporated into other models. The Vantage MSRP is $82 less...

I just realized how similar the Onset and Vantage (pro) are. Size, shape and weight are fairly comparable. S45V vs. S30V - probably not much noticeable difference in performance.. Framelock vs linerlock - some prefer the G-10 slabs on both sides. I think the Vantage pocket clip is the best design and should be incorporated into other models. The Vantage MSRP is $82 less...
Agree: The Vantage pocket clip is the best ever. 👍

Clipped the 112 Slim Pro in my pocket while I run errands today...
F21VZ0c.jpg

Carrying a 482 received from a friend.
View attachment 1673384
I'm no longer into modern knives and gave that one to my dad not too long ago, but when I was into the modern stuff the 482 had almost completely halted my interest in other knives.
I carried that thing every single day for over 2 years and if traditionals hadn't started to pique my interests I'd probably still be carrying that knife and probably not even aware that bladeforums existed.

Theres just not a single thing wrong with it.

Back