What Buck are you carrying today?

First 110.
fm4Ae9q.jpg

Back to the 110 pro today. Since my knife budget has gone south and there won't be any new additions for the foreseeable future, I've been going through everything I have more often and it's given me an appreciation for the Bucks I already have in the stable. It's always nice when you can get something positive out of a negative...

I don't carry a 112 often but the Ecolite is about perfect..Better than a 422 in my opinion because of smoother handle. I have to go to the VA today for a test and they have a no knife period policy but I usually have 3 or 4 in the car so I'm safe..

Haven't decided yet. :oops:
Either a wood 'n brass 110 or my 'Smoke Jumper' and either a 301 or 371 ... or maybe my 389 canoe ... It's been a while since I've carried it ... :oops:

Buck_121_-_Flounder.jpg
Yesterday I fished on the Oceanana Pier for four hours, forgot my Smoke Jumper, but I keep a Buck 121 in the car (along with a travel rod/reel), for spur of the moment fishing. I used the Buck 121 to cut my bait, etc. I didn't catch any flounder (sure wish I did) but this old picture will do. OH

Back