What Buck are you carrying today?

Standard 112 with grooves today. Been that way for a little while now. I did carry a 110 with finger grooves the other day though. It's a constant battle between the 110 and 112 for me. I like the handle size of the 110 more, but I find myself liking the blade size of the 112 more. It's just better suited for what I do during the day I reckon. Buck really needs a large stockman or a full size trapper...USA made of course.

T1grY4g.jpg

Just got a Blue Line Spitfire!!!:D Really a KOOL looking knife!!!:cool: I am REALLY impressed with the solidness..:thumbsup: Feels good in my hand and locks up with a KOOL.... THWACK!!:D Good Job BUCK.. :thumbsup: Oh Yeah.. In the rrp it goes as soon as it warms up!!;)
John

My brother has a large spear/tanto point Strider folder ..Since the 112 Slim is working well with the clip I'm tempted to go all the way with that beast and see what a big flipper is all about. They were and still are considered the toughest folder Buck ever made and the one he has is in ATS34 a steel I have never used. My son Richard used a Strider in that steel for years till he switched to a Vantage and was amazed at how long it stayed sharp. I lost the use of my left arm so a easy flip to open is a real plus. My 112 Slim with a clip works as long as I carry in my back pocket but I'm intrigued with the big Strider...

Buck really needs a large stockman or a full size trapper...USA made of course.
301 is made in Idaho, and is 4 inches closed.

I'm still carrying my Smoke Jumper, but it will probably lose carry time starting in February, when the SK Blades 'The Gentleman' comes in. :)

Last edited:
Back