1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What Buck are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by ScottK, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Sam Wilson

Sam Wilson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 3, 2012
    Out for a walk with the 110 Auto and sat down to enjoy the sun (bit of a rarity near Portland), and thought I'd enjoy the thin edge profile on the 110.

[​IMG]

2. Bloefield

Bloefield

Aug 2, 2013
    This one here today-so far:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ScottK

ScottK Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 1999
    110 Slim Pro and a 303 today.
    IMG_1087a.jpg

4. ScottK

May 25, 1999
    Buck Sprint Pro today.

IMG_0069_edited.jpg

5. Grateful

Grateful Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2002
  6. bucklife301

bucklife301 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2018
  7. Old Hunter

Old Hunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Yesterday was all about the saltwater and Specks, caught three in the morning and brought them home for dinner! Buck 121 Fisherman (the old thin and flexible version) was my companion. Two 18" to 20" Specks fed the three of us just fine - hard to beat when it is right out of the water. OH
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Old Hunter

Jul 12, 2012
    The knife work. OH
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Old Hunter

Jul 12, 2012
    The End!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Old Hunter

Jul 12, 2012
    Thought I'd try the freshwater today on my way out of Wilmington, found a spot on the N.E. Cape Fear River and threw some topwater plugs and Ned Rigged worms for about an hour, couldn't get those pesky Largemouth to bite anything. I know it wasn't 95° under the water! Buck 424 was ready though. OH
    [​IMG]

mbkr, GPyro, Brhowser87 and 11 others like this.
  11. ScottK

May 25, 1999
  12. JD Bear

JD Bear Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2015
  13. ScottK

May 25, 1999
    @JDBear - that stag is a knife show find, I'm unsure if it was a C&C or other offering.

14. JD Bear

JD Bear Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2015
    Whatever it is, it's very nice my friend. I'm kicking myself for not getting one when I had the chance. Awesome find :thumbsup:

15. Tecate

Tecate Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2017
    Does the knife have a 3 digit number engraved on the other side of the blade? If so, it is probably the C&C knife. They like to have the first 100 knives of a new 'Factory Exclusive' knife individually numbered.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  16. bucklife301

bucklife301 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2018
  17. Grateful

Grateful Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2002
  18. bucksway

bucksway Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 7, 2007
    A nice pair Grateful..I like the 450 and consider it a good EDC.I have been using a 112 Slim for over a month but I will look for a 450 I have stashed for a 112 blade swap next week for a change.

m r merrill and Grateful like this.
  19. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Enjoying a beautiful morning.
    20190629_095819.jpg

GPyro, pjsjr, m r merrill and 10 others like this.
  20. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Sorry for the late reply. I just saw your post. I’m not sure on future runs of these. From what I gather, they were a special run for Buck’s Father’s day sale and were made in relatively small numbers.

jbmonkey likes this.