What Buck are you carrying today?

Buck 303 Cadet. OH

Buck-303-Cadet-Camillus.jpg

I ran across one of the first of this year's Ebony 110 Finger Grooves in a knifepile a couple of days ago and I thought......"Ya know.....I should carry this one for a while."

So, that is what I've had on my belt for a few days. It balances the Glock 30 that's on the other side.

:)

I've been on a 501 kick lately so that's what I've been carrying for the past few days. I usually have something else with me, but it's the only blade I've been using. I work in the parts department of a car dealership, so I have a ton of stuff coming in all day and I wanted to see how a 501 would handle everything. I have to say, it's been a little beast. From all the boxes to vinyl straps on engines and transmissions, wire ties, etc....it's taken care of it all. I've really been impressed. I've carried different versions, but my 501's have done a lot of work recently. It's a great knife :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

30-year-old 703 Colt for me today. Haven't carried it in years! Polished up the bolsters, touched up the blades on an 8000 grit diamond, and put it in my pocket. (Thinkin' 'bout putting my 119 on my belt and clearing some honeysuckle this afternoon.)

Back