1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What Cold Steel blade are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by Marneaus, Jan 15, 2019.

1. whp

whp

Apr 26, 2009
    Very nice. When did you get them? From the secondary market?

2. allhatnocattle

allhatnocattle Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Nah, found them at Blades Canada (warriors and wonders) shipping was about $20 to the states but they had both the recons i wanted in stock plus many other cold steel XHP knives if thats what you’re after.

razorburn and jux t like this.
  3. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
  4. whp

whp

Apr 26, 2009
    I also carried a spear point, cts xhp Recon1 today.

razorburn and nephron like this.
  5. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    I've had the Black Talon II on me since it arrived this afternoon. This thing is incredible. :D

[​IMG]

razorburn and nephron like this.
  6. Wowbagger

Wowbagger Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 20, 2015
    At the last minute before leaving the house I realized I had left my EDC in the knife pouch on my tool belt at work (normally I transfer it to my regular pants pocket or belt pouch when changing out of my work pants at work).

For the commute to work I grabbed one of my Luckys. This isn't a Lucky One but one of the older regular luckys that I removed the second blade from. Right now the one with the clip has the plain edge blade not the serrated. That's the one I grabbed.

I clipped it in my shirt pocket and off I went.

IMG_3490.jpg

7. whp

whp

Apr 26, 2009
    Carried the satin bladed Recon 1 clip point.
    The more I carry this knife, the more I think that if I had to choose one folder to use from now on, it might be this one.

jux t likes this.
  8. jux t

jux t Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Same here, it’s a great folder!

9. Cold Steel Knives

Cold Steel Knives Moderator Moderator

Apr 16, 2013
    Jealous of the satin blade folks. We don't even get the exclusive stuff, not fair! :p