1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

What cup of Joe do you drink?

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by j williams, Dec 3, 2008.

1. shalegreenjeep

shalegreenjeep

Jan 17, 2007
    Folgers Brazilian Sunrise.

2. falcon72

falcon72

Mar 11, 2008
    8 O'clock baby! That's our everyday stuff, cheap and good to me. If I am going to have a treat, it's Starbucks or Carribou Vanilla Latte with 3 shots of espresso. If I'm really needing to get frisky, it's a Double Shot of espresso with 1 Sugar in the raw.:thumbup:

3. falcon72

falcon72

Mar 11, 2008
    I always wondered why he walked like that...I am actually relieved to find out you were only force feeding him coffee beans:D

4. myright

myright

Jan 31, 2008
    Got up at 5 this morning and decided to try out a new SS mug that I got. Just some good ole Maxwell house this morning. It's good stuff.

Coffee and the forums while the family sleeps...

5. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    That sounds like every morning at my house. Good stuff!:thumbup:

6. OldPhysics

OldPhysics

Sep 2, 2006
    I must be honest.

I hung around too many Navy folks during my decades of active service.

So ... I just drink whatever's available. With a little buffer (creamer, milk, whatever) since my gut's not as tough as once it was. :D

7. Mike Fitz

Mike Fitz

Jun 18, 2008
    Ethiopian's for the last couple and next couple weeks from Metropolis in Chicago. Sidamo and Yirgacheffe. The Sidamo is very interesting, loads of blueberry in the the aroma and flavor. Awesome stuff.

8. myright

myright

Jan 31, 2008
    Lately I've been adding an wee bit of Nutmeg in my regular coffee for added flavor. It tastes really good and is a nice change every now and again.

9. Allen Newberry

Allen Newberry

Jan 10, 2007
    Would that be good in black coffee? I guess I will have to give it a try.

Allen

10. myright

myright

Jan 31, 2008
    That's what I put it in and it works fine. Give it a try and see how you like it. You'll only need a very little bit to get the flavor, it's easy to over power it.

11. koyote

koyote

Mar 29, 2007
    i put two cardamom pods in the grinder/brewer unit. works excellently

12. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    Cool. I will try that!