• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

What did everyone order?

WILL order a standard Fusion Heart with black canvas magnum handles and standard black blade.

Unless I win the lottery...

Then I'll buy 'em ALL!

Yeah, right.

Still dreamin'...

Ed

I am planning on getting a standard FSH satin with tan mag. handles. I did not see satin as an option for the standard .25" blade. I guess I'll call the shop Mon. A.M. :confused:

A six pack of Yuengling Lager.........

I'm waiting for a pic of handle thicknessess before I order one. If money were no object, I'd get the LE (actually, I'd get a couple sequential serial numbers), but since that model is more than my truck note, I have reservations :eek:

I'll probably get the 5/16" with tan or black blade and black magnum micarta scales (since there will be no more tiger stripe for the standard models), unless a pic tells me that magnums are TOO thick with the 5/16" blade, but I doubt it. Can't be any thicker than my Beckers' handles (is it taboo to reference that company on this forum :footinmou? ) which is just about the right thickness for me.

What do you think about a green blade with the black or tan magnums? I'd love it if Jerry offered the green linen in the magnum configuration.

It's nice to have choices :D

Deciduous said:
What do you think about a green blade with the black or tan magnums? I'd love it if Jerry offered the green linen in the magnum configuration.

It's nice to have choices :D

A green blade with black handle is a great looking combination. IIRC that finish combo was on the Buffalo Soldier.

Money is tight as i'm getting ready to quit my job. Very tempted to get a black coat green linen though for old times sake. :D

I ordered the double cut finish blade with black paper micarta handles, can't stay away from that combo!

I’ve ordered the heavy duty fella, double cut with snakeskin handles. :cool: :D
Ian.

Edited to add.
Dwayne doesn’t know it yet but it’s getting leatherman pants. :D

G’day David,
I’ve never had to pay extra from the shop yet? The only ones that seem to attract extra are the insured knives that I’ve imported. Never anything from the shop.
Ian.

Ian,

That's good to know. I just gave in and ordered an FSH with tan finish and tan handle. I've wanted a tan knife for a while, and now I'm going to get a really nice one!

David

HOFSHDCBBMBL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is going to look cool next to my SH1! :)

djolney said:
Ian,

That's good to know. I just gave in and ordered an FSH with tan finish and tan handle. I've wanted a tan knife for a while, and now I'm going to get a really nice one!

David

That’s a good choice mate. I looked at one as well but as I have the NO in that color I went for the double cut. Plus I love the snakeskin handles.
Ian.

Ian,

Snakeskin will look very cool.

I hate to say this, but the next Busse will be double cut. Oh dear, I'm already planning for the next Busse.

David

I dunno. Skunk sent me what I thought was a super secret link. I ordered, and today a 142 piece P---istani Klingon War/Mall Ninja/Special Operations/Survivalist/Camp blades set arrived.

So I guess I ordered a lot of variants for a good price??? :confused: :confused:

Nothin in 5/16 though....'cept the packing list :grumpy:

thatmguy said:
I dunno. Skunk sent me what I thought was a super secret link. I ordered, and today a 142 piece P---istani Klingon War/Mall Ninja/Special Operations/Survivalist/Camp blades set arrived.

So I guess I ordered a lot of variants for a good price??? :confused: :confused:

Nothin in 5/16 though....'cept the packing list :grumpy:
Hope they came with genuine sheaths :D :D

Back