What did you do to/with your Becker today?

Wife used my 24 to put peanut butter on some wheat bread for our boys snack while we were out and about today

Put a razor sharp edge on my 14, and touched up the blade on the 2 a bit. Then oiled 'em both.

I sharpened my BK-7 and BK-14, then I fondled them. Both are brand spankin new. Ethan made me do it.... I even used his recommended Norton India Stone (fine) for the first time with WD-40 as a lubricant. (That was a new one for me.) Stroped them afterward. That stone did a pretty good job on 1095. Will have to give it a try on the Condor 1075.

Just got a 9 off the exchange! So, I stropped it, fondled it and shaved most of the hair off my left arm.:thumbup:

6F4CB4BC-2A39-440C-A792-0FBDAA4FC24C-8056-000004899EBEC436_zpsd80b1a0e.jpg

Stripped my 10.

Spent the first day since I got it without carrying the 2 on my belt... Makes the office critters nervous. It spent the day in the Saddleback bag. Close at hand.

Spent the first day since I got it without carrying the 2 on my belt... Makes the office critters nervous. It spent the day in the Saddleback bag. Close at hand.

Man, you get away with carrying the 2 at the office? I got weird looks yesterday for having a SAK Tinker and an Opinel #8 on my desk. "Yes, I use MY knives for lunch." And then I lunge for one and look menacing and frantic.

Man, you get away with carrying the 2 at the office? I got weird looks yesterday for having a SAK Tinker and an Opinel #8 on my desk. "Yes, I use MY knives for lunch." And then I lunge for one and look menacing and frantic.

Construction is a different world. No one really batts an eye when it's on my belt at the site.

Knocked my bk-16 off my dresser climbing through the window when I came home from school. (Locked out)

Knocked my bk-16 off my dresser climbing through the window when I came home from school. (Locked out)

Haha, reminds me of the other day I had set my 2 down on my workbench when making the sheath... I knocked it off and in the split second before it landed had already lived through about 6 fantasies where toes were violently amputated and I lived life forever hobbled...

I diligently re sheathed it after that.

Also put on shoes.

And also pants.

Oiled the King, traced an outline of the 16 for a leather sheath and put the 4 in the hunting pack for the weekend.

Finally finished the sheath. sorry about the poor lighting. Been raining here for days.

That is my exact office carry! Still freaks people out...pshh

Just stropped my BK2 blade because my son and I did some batoning. Also ordered a new sheath. I'll make sure to post pics when it comes.

Back