WValtakis

Hand engraving & Titanium anodizing
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
My official Blade Show haul:)

20190613_1417332.jpg

Hubertus Pen blade release auto
Diskin Revolution Scale release auto
Ultimate Defense Assassin
Evan Miller ( M millere ) EDC Bowie, can't say enough how nice this is:)
Emerson Gentleman Jim (an amazing gift from Quiet Quiet )
Titanium comb from Spectrum Energetics
A.G. Russell Titanium Funny Folder (always wanted one of these:D)
We (Civivi) knives pen (won in an awesome giveaway from @henkh )

All arrived safe and sound to home base...I can breathe now (I shipped back instead of trusting TSA);)

~Chip

I think it counts: CKF Fif 23 Marble CF. A local shop owner went there, bought stuff for his store and I'm getting one of the CKF's. Should be here tomorrow.

I think it counts: CKF Fif 23 Marble CF. A local shop owner went there, bought stuff for his store and I'm getting one of the CKF's. Should be here tomorrow.
Totally counts, looking forward to pics:)

Totally counts, looking forward to pics:)

I'm envious of the Dagger Bali, it's double illegal here. Balisongs (except trainers) are illegal and you can't carry a double edged blade either. :confused::D I kinda want to buy a decent quality trailer as a fidget toy but then again decent ones cost as much as an actual knife, so I end up putting the money towards knives with edges. :D

Blade wise, this was mine. Mike Z improved trapper and Jim dunlap wharncliff. Various other stuff. I do wish I would have picked up a fellhoelter tibolt that uses standard pilot g2 cartridges as now I can't figure out which one does.
25587C2A-ED2D-4205-AA39-EE2B9DA2678B.jpeg

The "funny folder" reminds me of a knife I was given ages ago. Mine was all stainless
and was a dress pocket knife I wore to funerals when I was younger. It could be hooked
to my pocketwatch...which is how I used it.

Blade wise, this was mine. Mike Z improved trapper and Jim dunlap wharncliff. Various other stuff. I do wish I would have picked up a fellhoelter tibolt that uses standard pilot g2 cartridges as now I can't figure out which one does.
View attachment 1144415
Those are a couple beauties for sure:thumbsup::)

I haven't taken any pictures yet, but picked up the following: Dogwood Knives Kephart (which is real nice), lionSteel Bestman folder (one blade slip joint), Condor Mayflower fixed blade. I'm happy. Honestly I probably spent more than I should have, but I had a great day there.

Added later: I had a personal budget going to the show. The Dogwood Kephart was a bit more expensive than I was anticipating before the show. I think it's worth the price overall. But money spent is money spent when I honestly have little real need for any more knives. I am tickled with the Condor knife. I don't know why exactly and I keep getting it out to fondle when you would think that I would be doing that very thing with the beautiful Dogwoods Kephart.

Last edited:
6AFCBF87-D0A7-42D4-9B2F-84498270B226.jpeg I picked up a 400ml vacuum insulated Titanium Metro Mug and a 1 Micron Diamond sharpening “stone”. The stone can’t be sent to me until the patent is approved.

My official Blade Show haul:)

20190613_1417332.jpg

Hubertus Pen blade release auto
Diskin Revolution Scale release auto
Ultimate Defense Assassin
Evan Miller ( M millere ) EDC Bowie, can't say enough how nice this is:)
Emerson Gentleman Jim (an amazing gift from Quiet Quiet )
Titanium comb from Spectrum Energetics
A.G. Russell Titanium Funny Folder (always wanted one of these:D)
We (Civivi) knives pen (won in an awesome giveaway from @henkh )

All arrived safe and sound to home base...I can breathe now (I shipped back instead of trusting TSA);)

~Chip
I am very happy you enjoy the bowie, and glad it has such a good home! Thank you for sharing, you picked up quite a haul at Blade and glad you had a great time.
Evan

View attachment 1144415
Those are beautiful. Don't know what it is, but I am drawn to nicely done traditionals regardless of whether or not I need them. Was really tempted with the barlows TA Davison has made in the last couple of weeks. Just don't have the jingle. I also picked up a few odds & ends beyond knives at the show. Was really tempted with the Hardcore hatchet or small axe they had at the show.

I scored an embarrassment of riches, I'll grab some shots and post up shortly.

- Terrain 365 Nautilus Alpha - I won this in a lottery, picked it up straight from Michael Vagnino (yes, THAT Michael Vagnino, he's an absolute gentleman)
- CPK FK2
- CS AD15 already smoothed out by my friend WValtakis WValtakis
- 25th Anniversary Microtech Ultratech
- Terrain 365 - PDW Invictus
- Swissbianco SAK in Kelly Green
- New ring and coin from my friend Hellgnome (Ocu_lar on IG)
- New bead from GrumpyEDC

- Olamic Cutlery Whippersnapper prototype (new model released at BLADE 2019, absolutely amazing) I got this direct from Eugene and his Dad. I'm grateful to call them friends of mine.
- Olamic Cutlery Rainmaker
- Brad Zinker Custom framelock flipper (Mr. Zinker is another amazing gentleman, and a fellow Floridian!!)

Last edited:
Those are beautiful. Don't know what it is, but I am drawn to nicely done traditionals regardless of whether or not I need them. Was really tempted with the barlows TA Davison has made in the last couple of weeks. Just don't have the jingle. I also picked up a few odds & ends beyond knives at the show. Was really tempted with the Hardcore hatchet or small axe they had at the show.

I've got 4 Davison. Including one I had him made just to commemorate my wedding. He's a great maker with a great style. You can almost call one of his knives from a distance. As a lover of many styles of knives, traditional see my favorite. They have a warmth and artistic flavor that pocket clips and thimbstuds just dont. A personality, to say.

I scored an embarrassment of riches, I'll grab some shots and post up shortly.

- Terrain 365 Nautilus Alpha - I won this in a lottery, picked it up straight from Michael Vagnino (yes, THAT Michael Vagnino, he's an absolute gentleman)
- CPK FK2
- CS AD15 already smoothed out by my friend WValtakis WValtakis
- 25th Anniversary Microtech Ultratech
- Terrain 365 - PDW Invictus
- Swissbianco SAK in Kelly Green
- New ring and coin from my friend Hellgnome (Ocu_lar on IG)
- New bead from GrumpyEDC

- Olamic Cutlery Whippersnapper prototype (new model released at BLADE 2019, absolutely amazing) I got this direct from Eugene and his Dad. I'm grateful to call them friends of mine.
- Olamic Cutlery Rainmaker
- Brad Zinker Custom framelock flipper (Mr. Zinker is another amazing gentleman, and a fellow Floridian!!)

Those new Olamics...especially the Rainmaker has me salivating. The one with the adjustable thumb stud is nice too (Forgot the name, Soloist? Or as that the slightly smaller new one?). How is the action on the Rainmaker? Like a Wayfarer, quick to deploy, smooth closing but not a drop shut type deal?

Those new Olamics...especially the Rainmaker has me salivating. The one with the adjustable thumb stud is nice too (Forgot the name, Soloist? Or as that the slightly smaller new one?). How is the action on the Rainmaker? Like a Wayfarer, quick to deploy, smooth closing but not a drop shut type deal?

The Soloist is actually bigger than the Rainmaker just a tad. It's a fuller blade shape and a fuller more Wayfarer-like handle shape. The Rainmaker is ultra smooth, like every Olamic I've ever owned or handled. I will say that they break in further from new, and the action becomes VERY glassy and smooth. This Rainmaker is not quite there yet, although my other one is. It'll get there. You really can't go wrong with any of their designs, they're all exceptional. Full disclosure, I'm an Olamic fanboy, guilty as charged.

Back