What did you use your SAK for today?

Evo Grip 14 scissors to remove a goathead thorn and tangled fur-ball from friendly long haired fluffy he kitty someone in management at the facility named "Football".
No idea why. A football is considerably smaller, lighter, shaped differently, lacks legs, tail, claws, teeth, don't kill mice and legless lizards and give them to the house manager causing her to concurrently scream, run, and cuss vehemently. 😁

Practiced cutting basic shapes with my granddaughter using the scissors on a classic. She’s only 5 so it’ll be a while before we try using the blade. I bought her a pink classic for her birthday but her mom keeps it put up until she’s ready to use it (with supervision of course).

As much as I appreciate my MiniChamp & Classic, I think this 65mm is my favorite of the smaller ones, it's got a slightly bigger & better looking blade, it has the better scissors & the nail clipper just got me.

So this is what I did with this little guy, I clipped my nails. :):D

20220616_232244.jpg

Cut the rubber door seal on the greenhouse, because it had split and was flapping about.
Peeled an orange with with the Executive (but only because it has a citrus peeling tool).
Then because I had a peeled orange - I ate it.
Decided to have an apple - but never peel them - got skin caught between teeth, but the damn thing came loose before I used the toothpick...

sonofwilfred sonofwilfred , do you hunt your rabbits with hounds, or do you opportunistically spot and stalk them?
I know where the rabbit warrens are and go to one during the night and turn spotlight on and shoot. I'm not up to speed with your hunting laws but here 90% of hunting is done at night under a bright light. All very legal to do. Rabbits can get out of control easily and in my life time they have been so thick on the ground you could just hit them with sticks. Look up rabbit plague Australia and you can see for yourself. I have shot alot of rabbits and hare out of my tractor door at night while I'm working. They freeze in the bright lights and you get 10-20 seconds to get a shot off before they hop away.
Dan.

Back