What did you use your SAK for today?

0Ye3r3i.jpg

Harvesting a few chilli for dinner with an early RANGER

Good to see your Vic getting some serious use Wilfred. Just the other day I used my Pioneer as a shim while replacing several greenhouse panels; something I could never do with my bone handled beauties. Vic’s make great workhorses and I enjoy seeing yours in action.

Good to see your Vic getting some serious use Wilfred. Just the other day I used my Pioneer as a shim while replacing several greenhouse panels; something I could never do with my bone handled beauties. Vic’s make great workhorses and I enjoy seeing yours in action.
Thanks mate, I'm lost without a Swiss army knife on me. I'm glad you like my photos.

I have an Explorer but it’s a bit large to carry in my pocket. I really wish they would make a smaller one with the magnifying glass.

I have an Explorer but it’s a bit large to carry in my pocket. I really wish they would make a smaller one with the magnifying glass.
I agree with you, but I just like any VICTORINOX and enjoy them all. My wife says I have too many, but I can't see myself ever having too many. Plus I have a young fella showing an interest in sak's too so it's a good excuse to buy some for him too

Reactions: 315
My Spartan has been pretty busy of late, opening paint cans, cutting masking tape, unscrewing chairs for rebuilding, scraping off old glue, stripping my sons bike for a complete rebuild prior to giving it to my little boy, cutting rolls for working lunches, slicing open food packaging - and that's just yesterday and today.

Can you tell I'm bored at home with the kids? :D

First time poster, but I was rather happy today to use the reamer on my new hiker to clean out the nozzle on our hand sanitizer at work (it was shooting out at a right angle, and wasting the precious liquid).
Can't waste that mate, good work.

Back