What Do You Have On Pre-Order

Native5 just landed couple days ago. Still waiting for Ti Native5 and Dodo. Will pre-order CF Milly, when it will KW will start to take pre-orders.

I'm another that has the blue M390 Para 2 on pre-order. I've had a fluted Ti Millie on backorder for quite some time now, but it was a pre-order when I put my order in oh so long ago...

Manix 2 translucent blue so far, but once i acquire more funds for the knives i'll add a yojimbo 2, CF Mille, m390 para 2, and native 5.

Both of the Para 2 sprints, a Yojimbo 2 and the Tuff. I really want the South Fork but it's not preordered.

If the Southard Flipper becomes a reality, I'd put one on pre-order (especially if it sports CTS XHP).

As soon as I can, I will be putting several Starmate 2's on pre order.

Hopefully going to pick up a Native 5 this weekend.

right now from Spyderco I have the CF M390 Millie on pre. I will prob go ahead and get on the list for the blue Para2. Other than that it's just a ZT0561.

Two CF M390 Millies is all I have on order.

Thinking about the brown PARA 2, but not sure. If the M390 PARA 2 was anything but smurf blue I would have one on order.

Ive got 2 of the CF/M390 milis on pre order :)

If the M390 PARA 2 was anything but smurf blue I would have one on order.

Same here. I wish it was CF and M390 to be a matching twin for the sprint run from KW.

I just ordered another Military. The M390, carbon fiber model.

For my tastes, and useage, the Military is the finest pocket knife ever designed. Especially now that it's available in a variety of quality steels.

Now if only I could get one in K390!:thumbup::p:thumbup:

Spydies- kw mille cf m390, lionspy
non spydies- zt 0561, 0777 and still waiting for my sr1 (said 20 days when I ordered it on the 1st sep but havent even been contacted about delivery charges yet)
Just got my caly3.5 super blue delivered about an hour ago so that is a quick fix for my illness (serious knife adiction) I suppose.

Two CF M390 Millies is all I have on order.

Thinking about the brown PARA 2, but not sure. If the M390 PARA 2 was anything but smurf blue I would have one on order.

I feel ya. Holding off on the Blue

M390 Millie & ZT 0561.

Back