What does your bladeforums username mean?

Mine is a combination of two fictional characters names-

Killgore- Apocalypse Now

Stilgar- Dune

Not much thought put into it, had to use something, and I figured this was as good as anything. And I thought it sounded cool 😁 .

Hi David,

Good question.

March was the name of my restaurant In the now distant past. One is because I was the president of our company. I was also a longtime fan of e. e. cummings, so it’s in lower case. It’s all in the past now but I still use it for email. It’s helped me stay in touch with a lot of people over the ensuing years. Best of all it is how my wife found me after her husband passed.

Wayne

PS:

We are in Italy now and I brought your knife in my roll to work with. Here it is with a focaccia and local cheeses. The tomatoes were from our house’s garden this morning.

1631869167435.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine is from my stint with David Allan Coe as lead guitarist…the song “Longhaired Redneck”, coupled with the fact he called me Boomer (from being an Okie).

Yes, I still have hip length hair so nothing has really changed as I approach my 60th birthday next month. Once a hippie, always a hippie.

I used to play NTN trivia in bars in the 90s. To play, each person (or team) got a remote control box which was used to answer multiple choice trivia questions that came up on a monitor. You needed a name so your team could be identified but were limited to 6 characters. I liked the name "stealth" but that's 7 letters, so I dropped the "a" to make it fit. When I became active online, I started using that name for various user names. I still like it because it's fairly unique but its meaning is still identifiable.

Back