What Fiddleback Forge knife are you totin' today?

my wife normally helps me pack but her being outta town doesn't help. i dont't know what to pack:D

20170323_163151_zpsacp0p8p2.jpg

my wife normally helps me pack but her being outta town doesn't help. i dont't know what to pack:D

20170323_163151_zpsacp0p8p2.jpg

Just don't do what I did and spend all day at work realizing what you forgot to "grab" on you way out.

- Andoullie
- GPS
- ricks smasher thing I built him
- cpap machine

Oh well there is always Walmart

Just don't do what I did and spend all day at work realizing what you forgot to "grab" on you way out.

- Andoullie
- GPS
- ricks smasher thing I built him
- cpap machine<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh well there is always Walmart

im not that smart, but that does not sound good

From today's hike.
179de8e461c75ac3d7502af320cbd7af.jpg

7e766e19ddd122be5d5e3bb0c5bb1d13.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Jim
love the KEBushie. Some sort of KEB is on my "to-do" list and everytime I see that one, I bump it up a notch or two on the list:thumbup:

Jim
love the KEBushie. Some sort of KEB is on my "to-do" list and everytime I see that one, I bump it up a notch or two on the list:thumbup:

The KEBushie is probably my favorite knife and I count myself lucky to have scored this one in particular. I honestly can't believe you don't have one. I have one in Tangerine Shadetree if you're interested. :D

What kind of feather is that Jim? Did you come across Big Birds roost?

Lol. I honestly don't know. I'm guessing American Goldfinch though.

heckuva bushie Jim. yowza. been eyeing 'em. love that Van Gogh burlap! (forget what it's called)

also, what is the white slipjoint Phillip? a northwoods of some kind? classy....

thanks
it's a Tidioute 151113 in "knifebrite" iirc....it glows in the dark when charged by a light source

thanks
it's a Tidioute 151113 in "knifebrite" iirc....it glows in the dark when charged by a light source

ah yes, i know of it. i've had one 15 over the years (not any more). makes sense, now that i look again and see it next to your farmer. thanks!

I find it really hard to leave this one at home!

i am missing my Saddleback wallet big time. im not sure why/how i carried this clunker for so long.

20170329_174159_zpsvrhicanc.jpg

Back