What in the heck are these?

think that's actually a scrapper 4. by it's relation to the badger attack.
Negative, Ghostrider, the pattern is 5. :)
No in-house full satin infi SS4 runs I've ever seen, but their spines are satin & rounded.

Hmm so it is. my mistake. it looked small to me in that pic. I've got one of the infi S5's with the putty/taupe color, and with out pulling it out, I always think of it as performing like a bigger knife.

Great knives you have there.

The S5LE is probably my all time favorite knife. My first Bussekin was a S5CG ordered during the release. That one started it all for me.....

Yes, it's a great knife--work has largely kept me out of the outdoors for the last few years, and as I've been going through the knives I haven't used and am settling on which I'm selling, I'm sort of rediscovering my love for the mudder handle, and wishing I hadn't sold off all my coated ones.

The search for a better knife started it all for me back in 2002--Busse seemed a tad out of reach for a newly minted LT, but the Kraton handle having literally melted off the knife I'd been using (bug spray repels Cold Steel SRKs too) prompted me to jump on an Internet forum all about knives, and the fine fellows here brought my attention to a new line of less expensive options just starting up called Swamp Rat. God, it really has been 15 years... :)

salute_new_students_banner.jpg

Back