1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What is a "Gentleman's Knife" to you?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Dan of Bazz Clazz, Jun 17, 2017.

1. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    This George Müller Flipper from South Africa fits the bill IMHO -

Small & pretty with only a slight attitude (mostly a flashy color thing). :)

Ray

Muller-Presentation-.jpg

Muller-Clip-side-folded.jpg

2. Robinson1

Robinson1

Feb 15, 2018
    I carry a Buck 55 when I'm dressed up. Which isn't often! haha

3. Tommy-Chi

Tommy-Chi

May 25, 2017
    A gentleman's knife is:

First and foremost ANY KNIFE or EDGED WEAPON that I, a gentleman, employ to hold off or destroy the degenerates trying to bring harm to my family or separate me from my belongings.

Ace Rimmer likes this.
  4. eisman

eisman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2009
    ^^^
    I disagree. A gentleman does not engage in brawls.

As to the knife, if a Congress pattern was good enough for Abe Lincoln, it's good enough for me.

Dan of Bazz Clazz likes this.
  5. Ace Rimmer

Ace Rimmer

Jul 4, 2017
    Quite true. He should let his "gentleman's personal gentleman" take care of that sort of thing. Either that or his lawyer. :p

katanas likes this.
  6. JBoone

JBoone

Dec 30, 2012
    My closest would be this
    [​IMG]

7. mt666tm

mt666tm

Nov 20, 2012
    ^This.