What Is Next (10-11-17)???. . . . Solve The Riddle And Win Big Bank!!!!

One thing for sure, Jerry Busse’s imagination is so Hogdemented that he’s still causing everyone to be stirred up 12 pages later. o_O :p

That being said, I HOPE that it is indeed a Gladius knife!

HOGTGP A2
Heavy Ordinance Grade (You HOGs are torturing me once again!!!. . . . Why???. . . Oh The HOGmanity!!!:eek::cool:)
Team Gemini (Fraternity/Greek)
Paul (I have a pic of Paul when he was a baby that looks so much like my brother Dan that it is freaky!:eek:)
A2 (Right of A1)

I think this could be it the HOGTGP and since he mentions Dan maybe it will have a Regulator handle! People have asked for a Magnum Regulator for quite some time...

I hope it's not a TG. I got 4 knives on order now. Another TG means I'm ordering again.

The A2 part seems clear, but beyond that it all looks like a stretch to whatever everyones favovite wish is. Whatever it is, spill the beans, we already have our wallets out.

Maple Bosc Id

Explanation in Jerry quote:

No, not the steak sauce my friend!. . . I'll take the pork sauce just to the right of that one!"maple sauce (all those M references) here's the Maple. . Huh? o_O. . . "Wait a minute!. . . Is this a fraternity?"fraternity=old school familty=Busse Old SChool:confused: . . . . Why do you ask? o_O. . . Ask"=inqure. I for Intergral"It just seems so. . . . well, you know."duh"d for Dagger/QUOTE]

Last edited:
A HG55 would be a must have for me , but if it's a TG LE or a Folder holy craps :poop: I'll be whippin out cards faster than doc holiday

Natural Outlaw Special Edition (NOSE) - in A2 from the A1. Fraternity from the TG in A2 just released

Busse Basic Team Gemini

Busse Basic Team Gemini M

Busse Basic Special Forces Natural Outlaw Special Edition

Man this one has gone on longer than most without confirmation if anyone is right.

Interested to see what it turns out to be!

Back