What is the best knife magazine ?

Hey,

I totally agree with "misque" regarding www.bladeforums.com.

I too, quite by accident, blundered upon this site, yet I am very happy that I did so (and became a member).
smile.gif

Mike Turber, Spark, James Mattis, and all the others behind the scenes, put 110% into this site.

Additionally, I've found all of the fellow forumites to have been highly helpful and friendly when it comes to knife (and other) issues.
smile.gif

You can't exactly always say that about knife magazines, for they are hopelessly cluttered with self-glorified advertisements (that are their 'bread & butter"), as many of the above statements point out.

Good luck in your knife magazine search endeavors though.

Michael Cedric

------------------

"You learn something new every day!"

TOO BAD FIGHTING KNIVES MAGAZINE WAS BOUGHT OUT BY BLADE/KRAUSE A FEW YEARS BACK.IT HAD GREAT ARTICLES FROM THE LIKES OF WORDEN, KEATING,STANFORD,JANICH AND THE EDITOR, GREG WALKER(WHO STRUCK ME AS SORT OF A REAL DEAL POSER,BUT HE KNEW HIS STUFF(SORT OF)AND COULD EDIT A MAGAZINE).IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF BLADE/KRAUSE WOULD HAVE KEPT THIER PROMISE TO INTEGRATE TACTICAL KNIFE ORIENTED MATERIAL, INTO THIER MAGAZINE.I NEED A MAGAZINE THAT SHOWS ME "REAL" KNIFE
USAGE, AS WELL AS THE REVIEWS FOR THE KNIFE
MANUFACTURER, WHO HAPPEN TO PAY THE MOST FOR HIS AD SPACE THAT MONTH.

Back