What Knife Do You Have Coming?

More than just a picture this time. ;)
Getting closer to having this beast in my hands; 12" blade x .250 thick S7 steel. 18" OAL... :eek::thumbup::cool:

My last post in this thread a while back:
16160939050_b86418e02f_c.jpg

From a few days ago:
19120986741_c136d99c5c_c.jpg

Gotta love progress! :D;)

Cold Steel Lucky:
CS54VPN.jpg

Cold Steel Finn Wolf:
CS20NPF.jpg

Cold Steel Latin Machete Plus 21'':
CS97AM21D.jpg

Condor Thai Enep Machete:
CN41420HCnw.jpg

The first Gerber I bought on purpose since getting my Gerber Gator at the PX after BCT.

This thing is AWESOME!!! Blows the LMF away and at a lower price.

A Small OhMai from Nighthaxan. Charles does some Fantastic looking work, and this little piece will be fighting for my fixed blade edc spot...

I wanted the blade to extend lower than the scales to aid in slicing. I also wanted it on the thinner side coming in under 1/8" (closer to the shy side of 3/32") with a 2 1/2" blade and an OAL of around 5 1/2" and Black media blasted g10 scales.

Last edited:
Cold Steel Finn Wolff on the way as of this morning. Not normally one to buy a brand new design, but I have been pining for this one since the announcement last year.

At $40 I figured it a small gamble and can always be a backup knife stashed In the boat.

Somewhere in the USPS system is a box w/ a byrd Cara Cara 2 (FRN model), and a Victorinox Secretary (first SAK purchase for me EVER -- even though it has just two knife blades and no other tools). The CC2 because I really like the model (have a G-10 CC2 already -- great blade for the money). The Secretary because . . . I grew up w/ a Pocket Pal (same as the Secretary, but w/ the Red Cellidor scales; Secretary has Alox) when I was a kid, and even though I haven't seen that Pocket Pal in years, I decided it was finally time to get another -- or the Alox version.

Anodized ti scales coming back from TiSurvival for my Hoback Kwaiback. Long term project, Medford Marauder, 3V Vulcan blade, one off non locking side with a carbon fiber scale, flame treated locking side.

Back