What Knife Do You Have Coming?

6e315a14d6f85c96e9e8fbb2a234fcaa.jpg

Old fashioned American quality and value.

Hess Knifeworks. Made by a father and son team, Don and Andy Hess, who worked at the Marbles Knives Gladstone, MI Marbles plant before Marbles declared bankruptcy and closed the plant. The 1095 carbon steel blades are from Great Eastern Cutlery so I know the HT will be excellent. With most knives sharpness out of the box just isn't quite there even for sharp knives. I hear these are truly sharp right out of the box. Have heard "razor sharp" and scary sharp". We'll see.

At $78 this knife ought to prove itself to be not only old fashioned American quality but a great value too.

Hess Knifeworks Whitetail Hunter with stacked leather, brass, and micarta handle.

Hesds%2520Whitetail.jpg

No Knives :(
But a couple new vintage straight razors I plan on restoring :)
And this coming from a guy with a 4-5" beard who doesnt really shave anymore... Gotta mix it up a bit...

Old fashioned American quality and value.

Hess Knifeworks. Made by a father and son team, Don and Andy Hess, who worked at the Marbles Knives Gladstone, MI Marbles plant before Marbles declared bankruptcy and closed the plant. The 1095 carbon steel blades are from Great Eastern Cutlery so I know the HT will be excellent. With most knives sharpness out of the box just isn't quite there even for sharp knives. I hear these are truly sharp right out of the box. Have heard "razor sharp" and scary sharp". We'll see.

At $78 this knife ought to prove itself to be not only old fashioned American quality but a great value too.

Hess Knifeworks Whitetail Hunter with stacked leather, brass, and micarta handle.

Hesds%2520Whitetail.jpg

That's pretty nice. I am lookind at a micarta Frontiersman. Great knives.

My first Trad is on its way! GEC #38 Tidioute - John Chapman. Very excited about this one. Thanks BigBiscuit!

Just got these two in today; Spanto and Spearpoint, both 3.5".

Paid $25 over direct pricing (new), so I'm a happy guy. :thumbup:

Back