What Knife Do You Have Coming?

Benchmade Sequel 707-1201. LE to 50 knives. Basically a 707 with blue anodized aluminum handles with CF inserts. I was just about to buy the plain one minutes before. Would have had to cancel that order. :)

I just found out about these last week and really love them I have 2 regular 707s and want the 707-1201 so bad hahaha, unfortunately I gotta wait for my funds to fill back up :p While that's happening I have 2 delicas on the way 1 orange and 1 wave, my parents are bringing them back from from their trip to BC

Either a Caly 3.5 CF, an M390 Barrage, a BM 940, or a ZDP-189 Stretch. I couldnt choose so I had my roommate pick one and order it, so we'll see in a few days.

FKMD FOX KNIVES FX-401 O.R. ADVANCE RESCUE AND COMBAT DIVER KNIFE. Shipping direct from the factory. So excited!
advance_rescue_and_combat.jpg
(Not my image, image from the website)

CKRT McGinnis Tuition. I was cutting some carnival ticket bracelets off of my kids the other day and decided I needed something less pointy for a suburban pocket carry than my Rat 2.

I just found out about these last week and really love them I have 2 regular 707s and want the 707-1201 so bad hahaha, unfortunately I gotta wait for my funds to fill back up :p While that's happening I have 2 delicas on the way 1 orange and 1 wave, my parents are bringing them back from from their trip to BC

I hope you can get one while they are still available. Which configuration do you want?

I've got a DPx HEST 2.0 that will be here Thursday, can't wait!

I have a small truckload on order - but then I am (probably) done for the year.

1. Manix 2 black/black (actually, should be in the mailbox and will get tomorrow)
  2. JK Knives "Tool"
  3. Buck 500 Duke
  4. ZT0360 SKD
  5. Doug Ritter RSK MK1, Stone Washed S30V Blade
  6. Benchmade 7505-132, pre-order
  7. Benchmade Griptilian, sand/black
  8. Doug Ritter RSK® Mk2 Perseverance
  9. Benchmade 551BK-1302 Griptilian light gray/black - limited/numbered
  10. JK Knives Custom built to my design
  11. PM2 black/black on pre-order
  12. ZT0121

But if I find a reasonably priced black/black Doug Ritter Griptilian and/or mini-grip, then I'll have to buy those.

Last edited:
Just got a camel thorn mnandi in a trade, hopefully it will be in my hands by Wednesday!

I hope you can get one while they are still available. Which configuration do you want?

Im a plain edge person but I like both satin and black blades but would probably prefer satin. it has to be my favorite sprint run yet just looks perfect and the m390 is a total bonus :D

Im waiting on custom Buck 110 and my Grimsmo Norseman! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a Kershaw Blur and a custom necker from one of the kinfemakers here on the forum.

A Grismo Norseman that's a awesome knife and a you can't go wrong with one of the classics a buck 110.

I've been waiting for about 2 years - Andrew Demko custom AD-10. Apparently, my turn is soon.

anodized ti parts
m390 blade
ti back spacer
.100" Thick liners
a integral bolster ti frame
Custom Ironwood Scales (he doesn't do wood ever)
signed blade.

This knife will be amazing...heavy...but amazing. I figure, wait 2+ years, do it right.

Got a Buck 119, an Opinel No. 12, and a Spyderco Ladybug Salt, Yellow Handle delivered today. Have Opinel No. 15 and Opinel No. 13 still out there.

I Just got my custom J.Hoover Combat knife today and then I have an Esee 5 and Tops Mountain lion coming this week fom
710 custom sheaths. And then in about another 2weeks I have a Master Chief coming from 3 River Blades. After that this boy is done buying knives or awhile I hope;)

Photos are property of 710 custom sheaths

Photo is property of 3 River Blades

Back