What Knife Do You Have Coming?

Hope you have the best of luck with your custom AD-10.

Yeah, he's a hard person to stay in contact with (Demko) - I've also heard some unfortunate things about his QC slipping. I don't want to believe it. I've really wanted one of these for some time now...I don't really want many knives anymore - I really want this one though. I thought a wood Demko would be both pretty and functional.

I suppose the next knife I would get might be a Strider or a Hinderer, but - I'm not in love with either of them... The Demko though, I want.

I have been waiting for not quite a year for my Daniel Fairly folder. It is getting very close very very close.:D

Cold Steel Espada XL. The original fancy one, not the ugly G-10 one. Ordered today from the Knife Center.

I have a Benchmade 300sn Axis Flipper ( mine ) and a Ka-Bar Mule Zombie ( son's ) on the way.

I just ordered a Benchmade 275 Adamas... for my 5' 1" tall wife. I borrowed one from an acquaintance a while back, and every time she handled the Adamas, she got this silly little grin on her face. I'm tired of her borrowing my knives, so I told her I was going to get her one. She insisted that it had to be the Adamas if I'm going to get her one. So, I'll give it to her on our anniversary.

Fantoni are nice. You're getting Wilkins Mini Grip Scales because I was just thinking about getting some. I also have BM Mini Grip Ritter. Hope you enjoy your knives and scales.

Fantoni's are very nice. I just got the Hide. Not a flipper, but is certainly is solid.

I had some wilkins aluminum scales for my full size Ritter. They were great. I'm getting the green/black G10 scales for the mini this time.

Tomorrow I'll have a bunch of new PE Spydercos in my mailbox. :)
Lum carbon folder
Nishijin Cricket
Des Horn
Purple Ladybug
Left hand Military

On Preorder
Endura Super Blue
Domino CTS-XHP Carbon Fiber Titanium

That should bolster the collection and hopefully hold me over for a while.

2013 buck 124 Frontiersman. My wife agreed that I could we it as my anniversary gift. God bless that woman.

In the mail: spyderco southard
Ordered and waiting: a CRAZY Will Moon mk6 and a Ferrum Forge pretium.

Got a Colt X-1 Tomahawk that should arrive sometime this week and I'm (impatiently ;)) waiting for my custom TR-12S by TRC Knives.

I have a PM2 that should arrive at the house today!! To bad I won't be back from work till Thursday.:grumpy:

i have a maserin consoli in green burl wood handles with cmp s35vn blade
7733.swf

and a kershaw composite leek with sandvik and d2 blade
images

both should be here this week

the consoli will be a gents folder and the leek will goo in a edc rotaion

Benchmade 730 Ares
Queen Country Cousin Sodbuster with D2 blade and Micarta handles
Cold Steel Code-4 PE Clip Point

Back